Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
    Sorry to hear man. Have you tried to tell her to call once and a while? Alcoholism is terrible. My roommate is a crazy alchy she recently went to jail for hittting a bunch of cars on our block. She got out and was on this ankle monitor that can tell if you drink. As soon as that thing came off she’s been drinking again. When people are addicted to alcohol almost nothing will stop them from getting that drank :/ I would call her and say WTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh no, it's not alcoholism at all. She's just a shit mom.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post

Disagree, not a mom at all, and you should respect her "decision" to not be involved. Some people just can't parent, and your daughter will figure that out in time.

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
      Sorry to hear man. Have you tried to tell her to call once and a while? Alcoholism is terrible. My roommate is a crazy alchy she recently went to jail for hittting a bunch of cars on our block. She got out and was on this ankle monitor that can tell if you drink. As soon as that thing came off she’s been drinking again. When people are addicted to alcohol almost nothing will stop them from getting that drank :/ I would call her and say WTF.
      Sounds like you need to give her number to Burgs.

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
        Why you care about the street dawgs in LA? The street tacos are where it's at.
        Street tacos are where it's at!? Bitch, you're from Philly

Street dogs are LA

You can almost hear the tongs smacking against the cart right now...
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

im kinda dealing with a similar situation with my mom. she used to be one of those supermoms that would yell at people smoking near her kids and bought all name brand stuff, the works. once i got our of high school she just gave up on my sister (she is 12 years younger) and passively blames her for a lot of stuff. now she is never home and forgets about her basketball games, her FFA competitions, and just half asses her whole life. She is smoking and binge drinks occasionally and almost ruined my little brothers wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
            im kinda dealing with a similar situation with my mom. she used to be one of those supermoms that would yell at people smoking near her kids and bought all name brand stuff, the works. once i got our of high school she just gave up on my sister (she is 12 years younger) and passively blames her for a lot of stuff. now she is never home and forgets about her basketball games, her FFA competitions, and just half asses her whole life. She is smoking and binge drinks occasionally and almost ruined my little brothers wedding.
            Jesus... that's awful. It's sad when they just give up. Like that has to really fuck a kid up...

88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              Street tacos are where it's at!? Bitch, you're from Philly

Street dogs are LA

You can almost hear the tongs smacking against the cart right now...
              Hahaha I've been to LA and other places with great street tacos. I would just assume that street dawgs were more of a stereotypical NYC thing. What, you think we just eat cheesesteaks and soft pretzels here in Philly?

On a completely different note, I'm sorry about your daughter's mom sucking at being a parent, not to mention other peoples' moms. I get that being a parent can be really tough and suck sometimes, but some people really shouldn't be parents.

Click image for larger version

Name:	47689570_10217111105025871_477451289295323136_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	7198489
              Originally posted by Melon
              Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

^
                Remember, millions of guys stick their dicks in that on a regular basis.

Comment

Well guys, time for a vent. So yesterday was my daughters 4th birthday. Had a good time and everything. Didn't see her mom because she lives in Colorado. I guess this morning she asked my gf why her mama didn't call her last night and then started crying. Then my gf told me that her mom was out drinking last night. She talks to her maybe a few times a month currently. She didn't call on her last birthday either... How can you care that little about your own child? My heart breaks for her...

Tough situation man. I was a single estranged from the ex. Had to tell my 14yr old son last year, his step wasn't his real mom.

Only advice I can give, is be there for your kids, don't trash the ex, things will fall in place for a real parent.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Just reinforcing the saying, "just because you can, doesn't mean you should."
                    Originally posted by Melon
                    Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

I'm just glad I came out on top in this. I remember in the beginning when she was absolutely awful to me and talking shit on me and threatening to take our daughter away. I was afraid of every move I made. Then, she faked deployment and tried to run away. Lasted two weeks. Now, I have proof on legal papers that she committed perjury(agreed to pay $450 a month and said that custody arrangements could be reassessed after she came back from deployment) and I think she kinda just gave up. She definitely doesn't dare be nasty to me now. I mean, I don't hold anything over her head, it's just not in my nature. I'm just glad she won't be taking my daughter from me.
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

My parents got divorced when I was 4. They shared custody, and only lived about 1.5 miles apart, but they HATED each other, and would talk shit on the other one constantly. It was horrible.

As others have said, one of the most important things to avoid is talking shit on your kid's other parent, regardless of how much of a POS they are. Kids remember that stuff.
                        When I was a kid and spent a weekend with my dad I would hear about how my mom is a bitch, doesn't pay for anything, my step-dad is an asshole, etc. Then I'd spend the week with my mom and step dad (who are really great), but my mom would still tell me about my dad calling her and being an asshole, putting him on speaker phone when he was drunk and shouting, etc.

Not good.

Long story short - support your kids and don't trash talk your ex in front of them.

In other news, it's Friday. TGIF mothertruckers!

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

wooooooooooo friday!
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

My parents have a litter of 6 week old Labrador puppies which they are raising for Paws with a Cause. Went to visit and play with them today and they are so freakin cute.
                            My Feedback

Comment

Ya gotta love flat rate life. Past two weeks have been horrible have worked over 80 hours between the two weeks. Only flagged 64. Now i gotta go in tomorrow to crank some shit out to get a decent check. 32 hours a week isn’t paying the bills. I’m glad I’ve stashed away cash for times like these. Just gotta try and end it as soon as possible.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                                My parents have a litter of 6 week old Labrador puppies which they are raising for Paws with a Cause. Went to visit and play with them today and they are so freakin cute.
                                where are the pics?
                                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                                X