This is correct.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0851.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	7200909

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thinking about taking off the restrictor plate off the gold dragon idk if it’s exactly street legal?

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
                Eleventy-seven...

-Patrick Star

And how much blinker fluid?

Comment

are the rear wheel bearings reusable if the hub comes out without brakeing them as they usually do?

Comment

Wheel bearings should only be reused as a means of filling yout getrag 260 with 42 units of transmission fluid.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                    Sounds like you need a massage.
                    Originally posted by kpeng
                    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                      Wheel bearings should only be reused as a means of filling yout getrag 260 with 42 units of transmission fluid.

What about my exhaust bearings they gotta be worn should I change them as well?

Comment

Ok I have a nonsensical challenge for you R3V show me the worse rap videos you can find. No I don’t wanna see the neck guys find something raw and horrible. This is my submission but I kinda love this song.

Comment

beamerboi 2 quarts of MTL for the g260, you will have some left over...

lowr3v'in how the hell did you get the hub out? It's a press fit. As a side note, you can reuse bearings if they have been split, as long as the cages aren't damaged - a lot of racers actually split them and replace the stock grease with high temp stuff.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Guys... I’m in Argentina for a few days and look what my hotel room has....

My wife's late father was plumber. He installed a bidet for a customer - they had more money than sense (this was in the mid 80's), so they asked what it was actually for. It was brand new, he just installed it, so he turned it on, and proceeded to lean over and drink from it and replied "it's a drinking fountain" and left.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                            beamerboi 2 quarts of MTL for the g260, you will have some left over...

lowr3v'in how the hell did you get the hub out? It's a press fit. As a side note, you can reuse bearings if they have been split, as long as the cages aren't damaged - a lot of racers actually split them and replace the stock grease with high temp stuff.

My wife's late father was plumber. He installed a bidet for a customer - they had more money than sense (this was in the mid 80's), so they asked what it was actually for. It was brand new, he just installed it, so he turned it on, and proceeded to lean over and drink from it and replied "it's a drinking fountain" and left.

Thank you I put 2 quarts of this is that ok?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0838.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	7200912

Comment

That works, but is better in cold climates. Down here in greater Miami area I run MTL or MT90. MTL is 75w85, MT90 is 75w90 both are GL4. The ATF is a bit thin.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                That works, but is better in cold climates. Down here in greater Miami area I run MTL or MT90. MTL is 75w85, MT90 is 75w90 both are GL4. The ATF is a bit thin.

I see. It has been really cold in CA but summers are pretty hot in the Inland empire.

Comment

Working...
                                X