Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

My wife's late father was plumber. He installed a bidet for a customer - they had more money than sense (this was in the mid 80's), so they asked what it was actually for. It was brand new, he just installed it, so he turned it on, and proceeded to lean over and drink from it and replied "it's a drinking fountain" and left.
    oddly enough when 8 year old 2mAn was in France visiting my cousins, I asked my Dad what it was and he said the same thing....

I wonder if that generation actually used it as a drinking fountain :rofl:
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
      My wife's late father was plumber. He installed a bidet for a customer - they had more money than sense (this was in the mid 80's), so they asked what it was actually for. It was brand new, he just installed it, so he turned it on, and proceeded to lean over and drink from it and replied "it's a drinking fountain" and left.

Comment

One of my friends growing up, his parents had a bidet in the master bathroom. They also had enough money to not care what they bought. I'm pretty sure we all made sure to try it out a couple times.

And reply to Simon, I spent about a week in France 2005 but can't remember seeing a single one.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          oddly enough when 8 year old 2mAn was in France visiting my cousins, I asked my Dad what it was and he said the same thing....

I wonder if that generation actually used it as a drinking fountain :rofl:
          this is what I always think of when this topic comes up
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird
            lowr3v'in how the hell did you get the hub out? It's a press fit. As a side note, you can reuse bearings if they have been split, as long as the cages aren't damaged - a lot of racers actually split them and replace the stock grease with high temp stuff.

:D i used some antisleez.

The chinesium hub was 1mm thicker on one side of the hub.
            check out that vid i posted.

The oem is perfect and looks like it has some balencing marks on the
            inside. always go oem or febi. learned my lesson.

Comment

something about getting sprayed up the ass with cold water makes it a deal breaker.
              even using the asshole wipes feels gross.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                something about getting sprayed up the ass with cold water makes it a deal breaker.
                Stop poking around with your finger and just wipe.
                Originally posted by codyep3
                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                2010 F650gs twin
                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                  Stop poking around with your finger and just wipe.
                  well yea but, where's the fun in that?

:giggle:
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

oh, my bad....is it wrong to give yourself a pleasurable butthole massage?

as long as you don't stick your finger up there, its ok....right?
                    Last edited by flyboyx; 02-28-2019, 10:20 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      TP is hiding on the other side of the toilet...

Pressure washing the undercarriage is strange, but I guess when your diet consists of Asada and not much else you need the bidet.

Fun fact, this particular one doesn’t drain too well so the bowl fills with .... the runoff lol
                      I like to do this myself, keep in mind commercial washes use recycled salty water, not the best bro.

Edit: cars or the butt

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Sonny; 02-28-2019, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                        that's why most of them heat the water

a proper bidet experience is life changing...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

most actually have a little upward pointing faucet with a hot and cold knob to adjust the temp. some people start the water running while they are taking a shit. when they slide over to wash turds off the bunghole, the water is already warmed up nice and comfy.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Great timing on this chat - go watch Tom Segura's latest podcast with Bert Kreischer where they talk about bidet's - starts around 17:00min in.

Woah Mommies, it's a very special week so pull those jeans up. This week we have the fattest working comedian currently alive today. When will he die? The Mo...
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

Windows 10 is such a pile of shit. I open my other laptop to email myself something and turn it off. I start it up an hour later and it gets stuck in some auto repair loop and keeps telling me that files are missing or corrupt in windows\system32.

I pull the SSD out and throw it in a desktop and sure enough a bunch of files have vanished. I would just copy/paste them over, but it seemed like a better idea to just do another fresh install.

Between shit like this and resetting automatically seemingly on the daily and losing my work that I have open/running, I'm getting really close to saying fuck it and doing something stupid
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I have win7 ultimate at home, and my work laptop I just got a new one so I had to go to win10...man I hate it.

However, I've had it now for like 3 months and it's growing on me...a little...
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X