Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Its hard to get help when deep down you really don’t want it. Idk if i just need to see a therapist or what. Cause the doc just says heres a pill. I don’t want that.
    real question. are you a big fat guy?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      real question. are you a big fat guy?

Not at all. Idk why thats even a question. I was at one point but i’m down almost 50 pounds and still working to my goal. Everyone says I’m skinny now but i wanna be skinnier then hitting the gym to get toned. Im 5’7 183 pounds but my build is naturally stocky and built. I weigh more but not much fat.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

just wondering usually big fat guys feel depressed.
        i had 100lbs extra on me about a year ago that really makes people feel like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
          I still haven't pooped today.
          It's really bumming me out :(
          i generally shit 2 or 3 times a day. it is truly glorious! my turds just slide right out of my butthole other than the occasional "glue shit" where you have to wipe about 8 times.. i would attribute this to not eating very much meat anymore. mostly try to eat vegan as much as possible. as an upside, shits and farts stink less too.

good luck with your butthole stanley. i suggest cutting out all red meat and see where it goes.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Not at all. Idk why thats even a question. I was at one point but i’m down almost 50 pounds and still working to my goal. Everyone says I’m skinny now but i wanna be skinnier then hitting the gym to get toned. Im 5’7 183 pounds but my build is naturally stocky and built. I weigh more but not much fat.

since i go through bouts of depression what is the root cause you feel?

not feeling like your doing well professionally?
            personally (family, partner, sexually?)
            loneliness?

Me personally i have huge anxiety involving impatience with where i want to be in my life and not feeling that i am actually moving towards my goals, i finally went to counselling when i was on the verge of getting a divorce, and the biggest thing that really helps me break out of it is stopping myself and asking if what i am doing this day, hour, minute is helping me towards those goals. even if its just taking a shower or eating better or large stuff like learning a skill or playing with your kids, or a big one is giving the wife a proper banging on the regular, its surprising how when your depressed that shit just slides away.

Comment

Thats what makes it so difficult. The deep down feeling more often that no trumps the real feeling.
              you have a disease that wants you dead. it will tell you that the very things that are killing you are the things you need, and not the things that can actually help save your life.

please go to an AA meeting, go see a therapist and stay on your meds. with work, you wont need these, but right now you need all of them.

not kidding.
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Reste95
                Sometimes I feel the same.
                excellent first post, welcome to R3V lol

as far as the CA versus the world thing goes, every single person bitching about it could leave and we wouldnt have one problem filling your spot. theres a very good reason why its not easy to live here. theres also a very good reason people move out of CA to the neighboring states...

with that said, for the first time in a long time I had to pay taxes this year, and only to the state. Am I mad about it? Not at all. It is what it is.

Everything I love is here, if I leave California, Im leaving America... but I know the grass isnt much greener over there. literally, it probably is, but figuratively it probably isnt.
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Its hard to get help when deep down you really don’t want it. Idk if i just need to see a therapist or what. Cause the doc just says heres a pill. I don’t want that.
                  I completely understand. Just do it and see how it goes.
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Out here in the bay area, its just ridiculously expensive. Just unreal. Ive been here coming up on 28yrs and its depressing when I think about trying to buy a home to stay here.

People are still working in the city but in order to make a living they are living further out to the out skirts of the bay and that makes the morning commute in any direction just a nightmare. My commute is ~100miles roundtrip and varys around 3-4hrs a day.

But as mentioned before. The diversity of landscape and surroundings with a short drive in any direction is really appealing to me. Weather is meh out here.
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Ive been using the analogy a lot lately... but basically I grew up in the Bay Area and hated going to Los Angeles because of the traffic, all the people and how expensive everything was... and now, living in Los Angeles and travelling up to the Bay Area I hate it because of all the traffic, all the people and how expensive everything is.

strange, but LA is more affordable than the Bay Area and the weather is better for the most part
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Love both cities to visit but could not live again in L.A. or Frisco. Homeless situation in Frisco is alas out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Ive been using the analogy a lot lately... but basically I grew up in the Bay Area and hated going to Los Angeles because of the traffic, all the people and how expensive everything was... and now, living in Los Angeles and travelling up to the Bay Area I hate it because of all the traffic, all the people and how expensive everything is.

strange, but LA is more affordable than the Bay Area and the weather is better for the most part
                          I dont like how everything is so spread apart in LA. Or so it feels that way to me.

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
                          Love both cities to visit but could not live again in L.A. or Frisco. Homeless situation in Frisco is alas out of control.
                          Yea its pretty bad, the drug use is rampant too. Used needles are everywhere just littered all on the ground. Its a sad situation all around.
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                            My commute is ~100miles roundtrip and varys around 3-4hrs a day.
                            And I thought my work commute was miserable doing 50ish miles in about 1.5-2 hours to Baltimore and back.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

~8 miles and about 20-30 minutes depending on the lights. a few miles on the 405 also. dont believe the hype that everyone in LA sits in hours of traffic...
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

I don't see myself ever leaving the LA area.

So much to do, weather is awesome, people aren't as bad as people make it out to be, traffic does suck, but it sucks in almost every big city.. THE FOOD is amazing out here and California's nature is on par with the most beautiful places on the planet IMO

You're paying a price but, you're getting something for it.

Sure I can move to Indiana and live in a 5 bedroom house with a mortgage of 3 bags of potatoes a month, but I feel like I'd want to blow my brains out in a few years because of the lack of things to do..
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X