Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
    I have a similar story, but with a Cow and a Cop. It was quite the experience.
    we need the entire story
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
      So many shitboxes/rust buckets/general lack of respect for people's belongings here too. I think it's mostly drunk kids(since there are so many), but my E30 has been vandalized 3-4 times and it sucks. That only happened when I lived in the student housing ghetto, but still.
      I've never been out east, but I can imagine from my experience on the prairies. Sask was the worst with having a nice car. So many youth with little time/care for others' property that everything gets damaged sooner or later. Luckily I was able to avoid any harm to my e30's, despite not having an alarm/garage.

You couldn't pay me enough to endure that lifestyle again.
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

So I was a freshman in high school at the time. My best friend and I were huge pot heads, thanks to his older brothers. I used to always go over to his house to smoke, play video games and what not. His mom didn't know that we smoked, so we would always go outside after she went to sleep and then sneak back inside.

Well He had just moved into a new house in a neighborhood that was still in development, and his street was the last one with houses on it (the streets behind his house had been built, but no houses had broken ground yet). Off to one side, there was a field with a bunch of cows in it, held in by smooth wire fencing.

That night, the weather was super nice. Spring had just hit, so we decided we were going to take some folding chairs, and set them up behind his fence (so his mom couldn't see us if she woke up) and we were going to take our time and enjoy a few bowls in the nice weather.

So for reference, We were sitting with his house behind us, the cows were to our right, and the street that went to the undeveloped part of the subdivision was about 100ft to our left. The corner of the cow pasture butted up against the fences of the houses on his street, but there was enough room between the fences and the pasture that a small group could comfortably walk between them.

Back to the story.
        So its about 11:30, and we have just started to get well into our first bowl when we hear this loud "Moooooo" from our right. We figured it was just a cow near the fence line, and didn't think anything of it. About 15 minutes later, A cop car enters the undeveloped sub-division at the far end, and proceeds to head our direction. We stopped our music, stopped smoking and waited for the cop to pass us on the road to our left. Cop car passes us no problem, and we go back to our business. After the cop car passes, we hear another "Mooooooo", but this time, much closer. At this point, we are baked off our ass, and are super confused about this mooing... Were we so high we imagined this? Was a cow trying to get a hit? We didn't know. Another 15 or so minutes pass, and all of a sudden, the cop comes back up the road from his neighborhood. The cop stops, sits there for about 20-30 seconds (meanwhile we are freaking out), and then flips on his searchlight.

At this point we realize we've been made, and it is now time to bail.

We grab all of our shit, and take off away from the cop, towards the corner of the pasture, with the idea of running down the fence line to a couple houses that are still being built to hide in. The moment we start running, we hear a super pissed off "MOOOOOO!" and this cow comes out from the tree line, on this side of the pasture fence, and begins chasing us towards the corner of the pasture. We see blue and red lights flashing behind us while we are tearing ass down this path between the 2 rows of fence, the cow still chasing us. We end up bobbing and weaving through houses until we come up to a mostly built house that was unlocked, which we decided was good enough to hide in.

We spend the next 10 minutes laughing our asses off and trying to catch our breath, trying to process what all just went down. We then decide to smoke another bowl or two and went back to his house to play some video games.

To this day, I'm convinced the cow was pissed off we didn't smoke him out
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

man, it sounds like you guys smoked a lot of marijuanas.
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

So I was a freshman in high school at the time. My best friend and I were huge pot heads, thanks to his older brothers. I used to always go over to his house to smoke, play video games and what not. His mom didn't know that we smoked, so we would always go outside after she went to sleep and then sneak back inside.

Well He had just moved into a new house in a neighborhood that was still in development, and his street was the last one with houses on it (the streets behind his house had been built, but no houses had broken ground yet). Off to one side, there was a field with a bunch of cows in it, held in by smooth wire fencing.

That night, the weather was super nice. Spring had just hit, so we decided we were going to take some folding chairs, and set them up behind his fence (so his mom couldn't see us if she woke up) and we were going to take our time and enjoy a few bowls in the nice weather.

So for reference, We were sitting with his house behind us, the cows were to our right, and the street that went to the undeveloped part of the subdivision was about 100ft to our left. The corner of the cow pasture butted up against the fences of the houses on his street, but there was enough room between the fences and the pasture that a small group could comfortably walk between them.

Back to the story.
            So its about 11:30, and we have just started to get well into our first bowl when we hear this loud "Moooooo" from our right. We figured it was just a cow near the fence line, and didn't think anything of it. About 15 minutes later, A cop car enters the undeveloped sub-division at the far end, and proceeds to head our direction. We stopped our music, stopped smoking and waited for the cop to pass us on the road to our left. Cop car passes us no problem, and we go back to our business. After the cop car passes, we hear another "Mooooooo", but this time, much closer. At this point, we are baked off our ass, and are super confused about this mooing... Were we so high we imagined this? Was a cow trying to get a hit? We didn't know. Another 15 or so minutes pass, and all of a sudden, the cop comes back up the road from his neighborhood. The cop stops, sits there for about 20-30 seconds (meanwhile we are freaking out), and then flips on his searchlight.

We grab all of our shit, and take off away from the cop, towards the corner of the pasture, with the idea of running down the fence line to a couple houses that are still being built to hide in. The moment we start running, we hear a super pissed off "MOOOOOO!" and this cow comes out from the tree line, on this side of the pasture fence, and begins chasing us towards the corner of the pasture. We see blue and red lights flashing behind us while we are tearing ass down this path between the 2 rows of fence, the cow still chasing us. We end up bobbing and weaving through houses until we come up to a mostly built house that was unlocked, which we decided was good enough to hide in.

We spend the next 10 minutes laughing our asses off and trying to catch our breath, trying to process what all just went down. We then decide to smoke another bowl or two and went back to his house to play some video games.

havent seen you around much lately. welcome back.

oh, and cool story bro!;)
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Back to the story.

Yea sounds like you guys were just high off your asses. My second or third time smoking was some incredibly good shit. Me and buddy snuck out of his house smoked and wondered up into a coldesac(circle) that was one street up. We ended up getting lost in the circle and could figure out how to get back out.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                havent seen you around much lately. welcome back.

oh, and cool story bro!;)

Been super busy with life. My E30s have both been sitting in my parents shop in pieces because I’ve been too busy and too broke to work on them. But I just started a new job making fairly good money, so I’m really itching to at least get one of them back together. I love my truck, but I miss driving a manual. Plus the truck is a thirsty bitch.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                Yea sounds like you guys were just high off your asses. My second or third time smoking was some incredibly good shit. Me and buddy snuck out of his house smoked and wondered up into a coldesac(circle) that was one street up. We ended up getting lost in the circle and could figure out how to get back out.

I’d been smoking for about a year by then. I vividly remember that night, and I definitely remember there being a cow on our side of the fence, where it shouldn’t have been. The rest of it might’ve been the weed.

My first time smoking, the same guy and I decided to go down the street from his old house to a park and smoke there. We decided to just smoke half a bowl and see how felt. We ended up not feeling anything and smoked the rest. Waited another 20 minutes, still didn’t feel anything. We started to walk back to his house, and the high hit us like a freight train. We spent 10 minutes at the park laughing at how high we were, and then the 5-minutes-sober walk back to his house ended up taking us over a half hour.

Good memories.

Fortunately for me my girlfriend (who I’ve been living with for 8 months now) smokes and games too, which is pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Fortunately for me my girlfriend (who I’ve been living with for 8 months now) smokes and games too, which is pretty awesome.
                  wife her up man gamer, stoner girls seem to be good breeding stock :up:

Comment

I’ve heard of someone that overdosed from 3 marijuanas?

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                      wife her up man gamer, stoner girls seem to be good breeding stock :up:
                      Lmao she's been bugging me about that, but we need to get our financials figured out before we take that next jump. Hoping this new job will help things settle down and then we can go from there. She's good to me, so I plan on keeping her around. :D

Comment

Lmao she's been bugging me about that, but we need to get our financials figured out before we take that next jump. Hoping this new job will help things settle down and then we can go from there. She's good to me, so I plan on keeping her around. :D
                        aren't you like 18?

..don't get married
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          aren't you like 18?

..don't get married
                          Uh no. I can legally buy beer

Honestly, I don't really want to get married any time soon, but I know she's going to harp on me till I do. Personally, I'd rather get everything else settled with life (i.e house, finish my E30, etc.) before jumping off the deep end, But I guess only time will tell.

Comment

I'm ready for people to stop writing "AF"
                            My Feedback

Comment

I’m ready to drive my e30 already!
                              You forgot yeeet,oof, lit, fam, hella, shook, woke, bet, dead ass, thot and ayyyyyyyyeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                                I'm ready for people to stop writing "AF"
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X