No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove first and second gen fit sports plenty, never was a fan. I'll stay away from the obvious because it wasn't ever intended to be fast. It just felt like a what it was, an econobox with a good steering rack and stiffer springs. I don't remember what tires the first gen left the factory with but I remember them being beyond garbage, that thing went into abs activation so easily and understeered with ease on tight or sweeping turns. My Volvo 240 outbraked it on who knows what all seasons it came with. You'd think with the 60/40 or worse weight distribution I'd have been able to provoke lift off oversteer but I never managed to. Definitely nothing hot about that hatch.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 3-17

Comment

Hate to admit it but I've been kinda flirting with the idea of a small hatchback for city use such as the Fit. I've never driven one, but if they are anything close to enjoyment I had in the early 00's driving my buddies Integra GSR and Civic SiR, then sign me up! The high ratings from most auto manufacturers has me interested. I'd honestly choose that over a Mazda (just hate anything other than the Miata and trucks they used to make), Ford (tired of their stuff and I hate turbo!), or VW (if it's not german built, I'm not buying).
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

A long time BMW friend of mine sold his last BMW and got in to a Fit last year. Not only does he like it, but it's not bad to drive.

Comment

anybody ever use Toro to rent a car that they were wanting to buy?
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
            anybody ever use Toro to rent a car that they were wanting to buy?

Yes it’s fucking great. I used it for 3 days already for a sweet Porsche Panamera with my wife for our anniversary and took a cruise.

Be mindful of giving the car back very clean. Take photos. All in all I would use again.

Edit: the insurance they have seems reliable and good enough, but if you got some Amex cards give it a shit and charge it aha I believe it also adds coverage on there end but I may be wrong.
            Last edited by Sonny; 05-03-2019, 04:37 PM.

Comment

that's pretty cool.
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd

Comment

What do you guys think of this?

Comment

Never thought someone would make an 8 min video on something like a chalk. At the same time, anything crafted in Japan deserves a video because that is what Japan does best.
                  » PARTS FOR SALE
                  » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

kind of want to try the chalk out just to see how much better it is.

Also, have these people not heard of dry erase boards? Not sure of why chalk would still be needed?
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Im so happy

Comment

I hope you shart yourself this weekend
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
                          Haha :D
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
                            ButtJuice wishing buttjuice upon others. :rofl:
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I had a big mountain bike crash today. I was charging down a fun hilly section but way overshot the landing on a jump, panicked midair and landed crooked with pretty much all my weight on the front wheel. Beyond the jump the trail curves slightly to the right but I lost control and kept going straight, directly into a sapling. Fortunately I was able to bail and do a perfect ninja roll over the handle bars without slamming too hard. It's crazy how fast it all happened. Now I think I messed up the fork on my new bike.

/story
                              My Feedback

Comment

Ouch man! I know a friend that while mountain biking had a crash, landed on a root right on his lower back. Was paralyzed and had to crawl back a half mile back to the parking area before someone found him. He has now fully recovered but man that would be really scary.
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd

Comment

Working...
                                X