Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense Thread

Tried and tested that song is perfect for E30s to .

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      reminds me of that episode of It's always sunny where they buy a bunch of gas and try to resell it lol

The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis. Wonderful episode... as are nearly every other episode too
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        my wife has a rather strong type "a" personality. she takes cbd every night to help her sleep. she says it makes a big difference. i take a couple drops before bed occasionally. i don't personally notice a lot but do seem to sleep restfully when i take it. those few of you that actually know me personally probably realize that i am generally a really chill guy. i think cbd is really good for uptight personalities as it really seems to help them relax the fuck out. as a result of my limited exposure to it, i have found that i HIGHLY reccomend it to folks who can poop diamonds on a regular basis. it seems to make the most difference in this case.
        i did not notice anything from multiple different CBD sources (eaten, vaped, smoked, lingual, and drank) and im like you im usually the chill half but i didnt start smoking cannabis until i was 21 and now im a daily user its the only thing that seems to actually work for me (well besides morphine or something in the hospital)

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
          anybody on here take cbd oil? My dad has been taking it, he's 56 and over 40 years as a builder has definitely taken a toll on his body. He's been going to a chiropractor for probably twenty years, but the cbd has helped him relax more and make chiropractic adjustments more effective. I've had many injuries and chronic back/neck/shoulder problems myself (i'm 32) and I feel like it's loosened me up a bit and helped me be more chill in the face of life's stresses, of which i have several at the moment...
          I work in the oil industry.
          Anything like that will be prosecuted against until the end of federal criminality.
          I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
            Anything like that will be prosecuted against until the end of federal criminality.
            ?? Anything like what will be prosecuted?
            My Feedback

Comment

You mean something that conflicts with the lobbyists' interests?

edit: to bring it back from potential P/R topics, I feel sorry for my own mind and my friends who have to hear my neverending ideas...

today I thought of a different swap Ive wanted to do for a LONG time in an E30... this time I might actually do it.

what inspired it? that stupid Flintstones inspired EV commercial.
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

?? Anything like what will be prosecuted?
                You'll lose your job.
                I do things.

Comment

You'll lose your job.
                  oh yea, definitely agree with that. Just because its "legal" in some states doesnt mean its federally legal. Even in CA, there are many companies that will fire you if that comes up in your system, regardless if you got your $5 medical card from the dudes at Venice beach

Even the banks are having a tough time with the cash that comes through the dispensaries and will shut you down if they determine that you sell weed, even if its legal in your state
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Yeah, there needs to be a federal law on the subject, just legalize it and let there become a test to determine how high you are for job site accident claims. Just like they do with alcohol.
                    I do things.

Comment

anybody on here take cbd oil? My dad has been taking it, he's 56 and over 40 years as a builder has definitely taken a toll on his body. He's been going to a chiropractor for probably twenty years, but the cbd has helped him relax more and make chiropractic adjustments more effective. I've had many injuries and chronic back/neck/shoulder problems myself (i'm 32) and I feel like it's loosened me up a bit and helped me be more chill in the face of life's stresses, of which i have several at the moment...
                      CBD definitely helps, and I did the chiropractor approach for a while, but the root of the problem was never addressed. I found an 'expert' who worked my muscles over, fixing the problem, and keeping me from routine chiropractor visits. Maybe give that a shot?
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Double sig'd!
                        I do things.

Comment

Today I came across something I never thought I'd see. A Prius driver with a lead foot.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                            Today I came across something I never thought I'd see. A Prius driver with a lead foot.
                            I've encountered that guy too. He must do a LOT of driving...
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post

Originally posted by agent View Post
                              I've encountered that guy too. He must do a LOT of driving...

Reading this reminded me of horrible bosses, when he says he was racing his Prius and was like yea I don’t win alot.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

they dont test for CBD its not a controlled substance it comes from hemp which is .3%THC or less. i dont even think they have a test for CBD unless you get a really crazy blood analysis even if its not psychoactive.

Comment

Working...
                                X