No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks, I thought Nvidias QC was better than that. Id say Im about ready for an upgrade, but I got annoyed with the new Battlefield and went back to playing Team Fortress 2..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
    2006 BMW X3
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
      Yea sounds like you got the shitty rtx cards that sucks man... I was hours from pulling the trigger on one but then I saw a LTT vid on it and just got a rx580 that barely fits in my itx build

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
      I had an rx580. Sold it and got this one. Should of never sold it.

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      That sucks, I thought Nvidias QC was better than that. Id say Im about ready for an upgrade, but I got annoyed with the new Battlefield and went back to playing Team Fortress 2..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally it is but from what Im hearing is its a memory issue from a supplier and unless they plug them in and run stress test before shipping them. They would of never know. I guess all boards with micron memory and failing and the samsungs are good. They were supposed to have them all fixed and replaced by now. I guess I was unlucky and had one that fell through the cracks. From what Im seeing is its like a 50/50 split. Half of people will never have an issue. The other half will have the first one die and second be good with no issues.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Go Blues, eat it Bostonians. That is all.
        @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20B25, T3/T04E 60 trim (15psi), megasquirt, coilovers, Z3 rack, cold AC
        [b u i l d]
        [Car of the month: April 2018]

0c8b7c9527af628a346878feb14bf757

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
          eat it Bostonians. That is all.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

My brother in law is a MASSIVE Boston sports fan, so this will be a fun one to rub in his face from time to time.

Thanks, St. Louis.
            Steve Toronto
            1991 318is Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Taking a day for me today. Family is in MD for past 2 days at the inlaws.

I never call in, always on time. Aside from vacation, I only take off work when required to do so for some obligation.

So, today is me. I think I'm going fishing.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

you deserve it! ... and if you want to go fishing, go fishing
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
                Originally posted by Melon
                Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  Taking a day for me today. Family is in MD for past 2 days at the inlaws.

I never call in, always on time. Aside from vacation, I only take off work when required to do so for some obligation.

So, today is me. I think I'm going fishing.
                  I do things.

Comment

Taking a motorcycle trip this weekend. Leaving after work for a three hour stint north, all day tomorrow, and then coming home Sat afternoon.

Should be a good time.
                    I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                      Taking a motorcycle trip this weekend. Leaving after work for a three hour stint north, all day tomorrow, and then coming home Sat afternoon.

Should be a good time.
                      Would do that often on my old R6 with a buddy or two. Enjoy yourself!
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Have a safe trip Melon! Awesome victory for the Blues.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post

Should be a good time.
                          As long as you don't become a journalist overnight you'll be fine.

Comment

Puppy shopping is a lot of work... My fiance and I got declined for one yesterday because they didn't think we could provide a good home for a puppy and couldn't afford it.

My application, which is accurate, stated our income as $250-270k combined, house with a fenced in back yard, I worked at a shelter specifically with "high risk" and "aggressive" breeds, trained their puppies, adopted and rehabilitated a pitbull bait dog (used to make fighting dogs fight each other), then raised another puppy until young adulthood before she went to live with my ex when we split.

Somehow that's not good enough to save a puppy from living in a concrete and chain link cage...
                            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Sounds like they have another reason, but just aren't telling you and used those reasons instead. Sorry to hear man, I fucking LOVE dogs and to hear a good home being rejected for a dog pisses me off.
                              Steve Toronto
                              1991 318is Brillantrot
                              Build Thread

Comment

I want a dog, our entire place is hardwood though... flip side, we have a Gigantic park right across the street
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                                Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
                                Originally posted by Melon
                                Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

Comment

Working...
                                X