Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powling View Post
    Reports coming out this morning that not a single arrest was made last night relating to Raps celebrations.

Not sure if thats true or not, though.

Well that sounds very...Canadian ;)

Ezekiel 25:17
    Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
    The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
    The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
    The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

RANT TIME -

I'm so sick of flaky service people.

First my detail guy flakes on me not once, but 4 times, 5 times? I've lost count.

Then our new pool guy (I was taking care of it, but that wasn't good enough for mom!) flakes out. The pool looks like a swamp and it's 110 here in Phoenix. Needless to we're all pissed. Called multiple times, owner said he couldn't believe his guy never showed up and that he would yesterday. He didn't. I ended up adding more chlorine and the water is starting to clear up.

Then there is the yard guy. We had a great yard guy last year, but he too flaked out and we had to get another guy. He was doing an OK job, but then spring and summer came. The front and back yard grass died which is normal here in Phoenix as you have to have 2 different types of grass. 1 that grows in winter and 1 that grows in summer. Well the summer grass never came back. Well it did, but its more weeds than grass. Probably because he used crappy grass seed. We confronted him and he was not happy, thinking the grass looked fine.

NO SIR IT DOES NOT.

I'm freaking over all of these jerks. I'd take care of them myself if work didn't have me busy 24/7.

/Rant
      90 Bronzit 325is
      16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
        Well bye WARRIORS! That dynasty is kaput!
        hate hate hate... do you feel better?

Hard to win when 2 of your best players are injured...
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

You know spitting hate is very therapeutic! I have found it also works with certain sports teams. It is good to vent!

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
            You know spitting hate is very therapeutic! I have found it also works with certain sports teams. It is good to vent!
            Its stupid that people hate on the Warriors. They drafted their core players, they won a Championship against LAbron with that core. Should've been back to back, but then "other" stuff prevented that. They had an opportunity just like everyone else to sign people, added an All-Star which everyone else would've loved to have if they could've. Won two more. Lost him in the playoffs this year, and still were winning. Then we lost one of our solid defenders and then lost Klay for a game. Still winning... and yet they still get hated on.

People love to idolize SUPERSTARS, but when you have a TEAM they hate. Go celebrate Kawhi, hes about to turn his back on Toronto and bounce.

Warriors can screw Klay right now, just like Boogie got screwed when he got injured, but they are going to stick together, because they are a TEAM....
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Ever since I bought my e30, it's always had a small crack in the front alum bumper.
              It irked me more after I had the car painted and all the trim was touched up.

Fast forward a while later and I found someone selling a near mint alum bumper from an 84 318i. As all e30 fans know, all alum bumpers from 84-88 were interchangeable, so I paid the seller his asking price of $100 and brought it home.

Once I removed the old one, I noticed there was additional weight to it. I vaguely recall the PO telling me how he had a shop add more metal to the current bumper to "strengthen it" (this conversation was around 2003). After closer inspection I realized the additional metal wouldn't actually make things any stronger, if anything it was just a waste of money.
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                Ever since I bought my e30, it's always had a small crack in the front alum bumper.
                It irked me more after I had the car painted and all the trim was touched up.

Fast forward a while later and I found someone selling a near mint alum bumper from an 84 318i. As all e30 fans know, all alum bumpers from 84-88 were interchangeable, so I paid the seller his asking price of $100 and brought it home.

Once I removed the old one, I noticed there was additional weight to it. I vaguely recall the PO telling me how he had a shop add more metal to the current bumper to "strengthen it" (this conversation was around 2003). After closer inspection I realized the additional metal wouldn't actually make things any stronger, if anything it was just a waste of money.
                Ah, good ole PO strikes again!

As if diving boards need to be any heavier.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

As if diving boards need to be any heavier.
                  plot twist: Aluminum bumpers are lighter than plastics....
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Agreed!
                    I recall a post where someone weighed the alum setup including all hardware against a plastic setup, and the alum was lighter...not by much, but still.

Comment

All a moot point as ROW early bumpers look better than the rest, and are lighter, while providing almost no crash protection at all, so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Agreed, but they still shouldn't be any heavier!
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Nonsense Thread

This is Sonny, I missed this community.
                          E30tech is gone and doesn’t seem to be coming back and R3V is the only surviving great forum. I’d like to stay, ban me if I’m not allowed. It’s all up to you guys, I promise to only bring greatness!
                          Last edited by Ynoss; 06-14-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ynoss View Post
                            This is Sonny, I missed this community.
                            E30tech is gone and doesn’t seem to be coming back and R3V is the only surviving great forum. I’d like to stay, ban me if I’m not allowed. It’s all up to you guys, I promise to only bring greatness!

Edit: I meant to use the username Ynoss

First fail, am I R3V quality?
                            Instagramers building fiberglass m3's and tagging it #fuckr3v will accept you
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                              Instagramers building fiberglass m3's and tagging it #fuckr3v will accept you

No I do not like that , I don’t think my car is better than anyone’s and love the original classic vibe and people driving them. It sucks what there slowly turning it to a toxic group like the Honda crowd and destroying R3V’s name with immaturity. Soon all the E30s will be worthless and only a dime a dozen will be worth to much. I hope to hold onto to one of the last ones with everyone here!

Comment

:popcorn:

Comment

Working...
                                X