Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Seems like people are having really good experiences or totally awful experiences

I was bored enough to go through three pages of reviews.. The best one is the guy who went through three of them :rofl:
    I know, eh!

Can you imagine driving down a mountain in your nearly new Volvo SUV with only 37k miles, and have the engine fail with all your family inside!
    Who needs a scary roller coaster ride at Universal Studios with Volvo building these rolling death traps (for a premium too!)?
    The best part is that they market themselves as the "safest on the road" yet they are anything but.

...ya just can't make this stuff up!
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Today is highly unproductive at the office, most people took leave and the rest of us are probably going to disappear at lunch, making this almost into a 4-day (Canada Day Monday) long weekend... The lake party that a friend usually throws every year isn't happening until next weekend so I guess I need to find something else to do.

I might shuffle the 2 E30s around to take the first step towards driving one this summer. I have it reg'd and insured, but it needs some TLC before I get it inspected and honestly should have a lot more work done beyond that.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Farking CenturyLink, what part of “I don’t want a damn dish on the side of my house” can you not understand..

every time I call there’s some DirectTV deal they feel like they must mention. Called because our internet/Prism bill went from $90 to $230, told them I want to cancel Prism, I’ll just stream Hulu for those rare instances I watch live TV, sure enough “well DirectTV is offering..”.

Before they even finish the speech,”pass!”

But $300 visa gift card, and discount..

Nope.

Finally got them to relent and hopefully back down to sub $100 a month for just fiber.

Now if I can just figure out why GoogleFi service has gone to shiate over the last month..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

^^^ yeah we dropped all our television services and upped our internet. We have over 100mbs, smart tv's and surprisingly a digital antenna that gives us just as many channels as basic cable (watch live news/sport etc through it). Our "bundle" bill for landline/cable/'net went from almost $300/mo to $100. Even adding in Prime, Netflix and Hulu, we are still far below the old cost.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
            Today is highly unproductive at the office,
            This has described my last two weeks of work. Just not in a groove right now and I definitely notice it.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

the flippin' blower fan quit working on my Mtech II on the way to the airport yesterday. not even on high so it is probably something other than the resister block. damn! driving in Houston summer heat in my monkey suit makes for a sweatty flyboyx.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                This has described my last two weeks of work. Just not in a groove right now and I definitely notice it.

I know that feeling. Been getting burned out at work lately, difficult to get motivated. Been thinking about down sizing the shop and going back into the work force and doing the car thing on the side again. Seemed like there was more passion for them back then.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                  I know that feeling. Been getting burned out at work lately, difficult to get motivated. Been thinking about down sizing the shop and going back into the work force and doing the car thing on the side again. Seemed like there was more passion for them back then.
                  I get like that too sometimes..

But having something to look forward to all the time really helps IMO.
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you to jason. I am still enjoying the ongoing hiatus from that 4 months of retard jibberish. In fact, I appreciate it it every time I log in to R3v.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

amen
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        Just wanted to say thank you to jason. I am still enjoying the ongoing hiatus from that 4 months of retard jibberish. In fact, I appreciate it it every time I log in to R3v.
                        Funny, just earlier today someone may or may not have been joking around that he missed that guy. I referred this jokester to R3V facebook account and he would be repaid by what he was missing lol
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Funny, just earlier today someone may or may not have been joking around that he missed that guy. I referred this jokester to R3V facebook account and he would be repaid by what he was missing lol

Hit me up when you have a minute, Simon.

On another note about facebook, that #fuvkr3v guy with the crazy eyebrow girlfriend was suggested as "you may know" lol.

Can't stand crackbook. Sign in here and there just to check messages and biz page...
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            amen
                            Preach
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

101 degrees here today and my AC on the house took a shit. I got 4 cats 2 dogs and family with two little ones staying with me. Its gonna be a long night...

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                Hit me up when you have a minute, Simon.

I sent you an email under the assumption that your inbox is full lol
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X