Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Oh, it’s definitely over haha
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:


    WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

    Comment


      Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      Oh, it’s definitely over haha
      The pics aren't loading for some reason ?
      Lorin


      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

      Comment


        Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
        The pics aren't loading for some reason ?

        Comment


          Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
          The pics aren't loading for some reason ?
          Check avatar for pic.

          Comment


            Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Check avatar for pic.
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:


            WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

            Comment


              LOL oh Burgundy, sorry to hear.

              If all else fails, always refer to my signature below \/
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

              Comment


                oh lawd! lol

                at least sharpie her name and phone number on the shitter stalls at your local truck stop.

                send all those shagging vids you guys made to youporn and recoup some of those repair dollas.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                Comment


                  Sabotage her ride so she has to come back, then extract "payment" and don't fix the vehicle. Or you know, let her walk her own path how she wants and move on to the next one.

                  Comment


                    or at least BJs for an oil change
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                    Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
                    Originally posted by Melon
                    Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

                    Comment


                      I feel like I'm the only guy here that doesn't film shag sessions... y'all are crazy.

                      TBH I've never once in my life received a nude from a girl I was seeing.. I need to find crazier ones, I guess..

                      anyways, I need to stop banging vegan wannabe yoga instructors in LA, but that's all there is out front of Whole Foods, so it's pretty tough rn..

                      The chick I'm going out with tonight is a fucking vegan yoga girl too..
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:


                      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        I feel like I'm the only guy here that doesn't film shag sessions... y'all are crazy.



                        TBH I've never once in my life received a nude from a girl I was seeing.. I need to find crazier ones, I guess..



                        anyways, I need to stop banging vegan wannabe yoga instructors in LA, but that's all there is out front of Whole Foods, so it's pretty tough rn..



                        The chick I'm going out with tonight is a fucking vegan yoga girl too..
                        It's probably for the best, distribution of "revenge" porn in California is a misdemeanor. Weird

                        Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        91' 318is 90' 325is

                        Originally posted by Sonny
                        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          anyways, I need to stop banging vegan wannabe yoga instructors in LA, but that's all there is out front of Whole Foods, so it's pretty tough rn..
                          Are you a vegan yogi?

                          Instagram: Reichart12

                          Comment


                            Keep her number.

                            Then when she’s moved on to another guy, and they’ve been together for awhile or maybe even engaged, you call her out of the blue. Take her out “to catch up”, get her drinking and talking about the old days. Then shag her senseless and drop her off back home..

                            ..not that I’ve ever done anything like that in my younger years.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                            2006 BMW X3
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                              Are you a vegan yogi?
                              Hell no, I'm not gay.

                              Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                              Keep her number.

                              Then when she’s moved on to another guy, and they’ve been together for awhile or maybe even engaged, you call her out of the blue. Take her out “to catch up”, get her drinking and talking about the old days. Then shag her senseless and drop her off back home..

                              ..not that I’ve ever done anything like that in my younger years.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm definitely keeping it lol

                              After what happened, I think it's safe to assume, she's that kind of person, so I'll be that guy ;)
                              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                              Q
                              :devil:


                              WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                              Comment


                                I love making breakfast on the grill. Something about bacon cooked outside... mmmmmm bacon.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X