Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 for apples and eating fruit.

Has anyone ever tried cotton candy grapes? I can't seem to find any but I want them.

Northern, are you using stock projector housings?

Also what do you guys think about Porsche Twists on E30?
    Originally posted by Melon
    Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post

Has anyone ever tried cotton candy grapes? I can't seem to find any but I want them.

I try to eat an apple every day if I can. I definitely eat a lot of fruit and recommend it.

The Twists are too big and modern for an E30...
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yeah I have Depo smileys, ~9 years old at this point. The high beam buckets are rusted inside and out and the low beams have seen half a dozen awful HID iterations.

I'm not a fan of Twists on an E30. I think 18's are too big, and iirc they have a horrible offset for an e30 so they need a monstrously thick adapter/spacer.
        I don't mind the looks really

Last edited by Northern; 08-12-2019, 10:49 AM.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Yeah, 18s are too big IMO..

16s look too good on e30s. That's the only size rim I'd put on an e30..
          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I've had them, they're pretty good. I much prefer raisins to fresh grapes in most cases. As for those wheels, they look horrendous. Far too large, styling is completely out of place.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 1-26

Comment

What in the ever living fuck happened to this forum?
              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                What in the ever living fuck happened to this forum?
                If you were in charge of the update, the forum would be bright orange instead of white.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

If you were in charge of the update, the forum would be bright orange instead of white.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	675
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	9860933
                  I do things.

Comment

Having a hard time getting used to this new layout...

Total "get off my lawn" thing happening here.
                    Q

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone! They're 17s and they came with 215/50/17s on them which are a little too big, I think that with different tires and a fender roll I could lower it and they might fit better but who knows. I bought them for $150 as a solution to ZF gearing. They just need to work until I finish rebuilding my CSIs (unfortunately those are 15s). I had some Konig Heliums (also 15s) on before as a lightweight track wheel but even with a 2.93, highways were rough. Usually that's not something I care about, but with a dyno session 2hrs away next week and H20i coming up I figured giving 17s a try.

Not gonna lie, I like the new layout. There was nothing wrong with the old layout, but this is nice too.

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone! They're 17s and they came with 215/50/17s on them which are a little too big, I think that with different tires and a fender roll I could lower it and they might fit better but who knows. I bought them for $150 as a solution to ZF gearing. They just need to work until I finish rebuilding my CSIs (unfortunately those are 15s). I had some Konig Heliums (also 15s) on before as a lightweight track wheel but even with a 2.93, highways were rough. Usually that's not something I care about, but with a dyno session 2hrs away next week and H20i coming up I figured giving 17s a try.

Not gonna lie, I like the new layout. There was nothing wrong with the old layout, but this is nice too.
                        I had a friend with a MK6 GTi with twists and they looked great, not a fan on the E30.

The new layout isn't bad, it's just the colors are very high contrast.

Also, I'm old and don't like change.
                        I do things.

Comment

I had a friend with a MK6 GTi with twists and they looked great, not a fan on the E30.
                          Yeah, At least when I'm done with these I can pawn them off on some VW kid.

The new layout isn't bad, it's just the colors are very high contrast.

Also, I'm old and don't like change.
                          I've seen questions about a night mode. I could get behind that.

Comment

I honestly cannot stand the white background. It's so hard to look at without straining my balls..

GET OFF MY LAWN
                            Q

Comment

1st post since the update..... I do appreciate the effort and the upgrade BUT

I am with burggie here. I am old so, GET OFF MY LAWN
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

17's or bigger just look weird on e30s and are not my style.
                                16. mayyybeee. i run17's because big brakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X