Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    E30 is now inspected and 100% road legal as of 8:30 this morning. Too many fun noises to track down and things to fix, but it passed and arguably works.

    R3v has been a bitch this morning. It's logged me out 4 times in the past hour.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

    Comment


      Team #getoffmylawn
      I do things.

      Comment


        I miss seeing everyone's locations below their name. Not that I'm trying to stalk anyone ;)

        Instagram: Reichart12

        Comment


          Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
          I miss seeing everyone's locations below their name. Not that I'm trying to stalk anyone ;)
          agreed.

          The blue "go to first new post" seems to have developed a mind of its own and has started sending me ~ 5 pages back from the most recent post.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

          Comment


            Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
            I miss seeing everyone's locations below their name. Not that I'm trying to stalk anyone ;)
            Swamplandia here
            I do things.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Melon View Post

              Swamplandia here
              Thought you lived in red stick.

              Comment


                Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

                Thought you lived in red stick.
                I do, I consider Louisiana swamplandia.
                I do things.

                Comment


                  It's pretty swampy here right now. Planned on going home after a 12hr day, but eff that. Raining so hard the gutter down spouts look like opened fire hydrants. Time to crack a cold one and tell the wife I'm working late :P
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

                  Comment


                    stock market is getting blasted in the ass right now
                    Simon
                    Current Car:
                    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                    Make R3V Great Again -2020

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      stock market is getting blasted in the ass right now
                      Yeah, watching my stocks going down like a lot lizard at Love's.
                      I do things.

                      Comment


                        i really hope this recession if it comes to fruition, causes all the airbnb owners here to sell off their property and i can scoop up a home for the cheap

                        Comment


                          i think this is my second post since the new software update. no offense but i guess i am just old and find myself not liking the new format....at all. it makes me not want to bother.

                          blah. i hope i get over it.

                          i suppose the old version was antiquated, but what is better about the "new and improved"?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                            i really hope this recession if it comes to fruition, causes all the airbnb owners here to sell off their property and i can scoop up a home for the cheap
                            if anything, people will probably be using airbnb's more often to save on hotels. do you have the cash saved up to step in an buy when all the banks stop lending?
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                            88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

                              if anything, people will probably be using airbnb's more often to save on hotels. do you have the cash saved up to step in an buy when all the banks stop lending?
                              We used to get same robo calls 2-3 times a day that would greet you with "THE BANKS AREN'T LENDING!..." I very much am hoping that those don't start again.
                              Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

                              On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post

                                We used to get same robo calls 2-3 times a day that would greet you with "THE BANKS AREN'T LENDING!..." I very much am hoping that those don't start again.
                                The office mailbox gets filled up with Google robo calls, as well as messages for the business that used to have the number - not sure why they leave a message for "Pompano Physical Therapy and Rehab" when the VM greeting clearly says "Wide Open Throttle Technologies" lol. Glad I got a land line instead of making the cell public. Worst part is I answered Google a when first registering with Google Maps, and answered the questions about the business, but the calls still come in regularly.
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:
                                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X