Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post

    We used to get same robo calls 2-3 times a day that would greet you with "THE BANKS AREN'T LENDING!..." I very much am hoping that those don't start again.
    The office mailbox gets filled up with Google robo calls, as well as messages for the business that used to have the number - not sure why they leave a message for "Pompano Physical Therapy and Rehab" when the VM greeting clearly says "Wide Open Throttle Technologies" lol. Glad I got a land line instead of making the cell public. Worst part is I answered Google a when first registering with Google Maps, and answered the questions about the business, but the calls still come in regularly.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

    Comment


      Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

      The office mailbox gets filled up with Google robo calls, as well as messages for the business that used to have the number - not sure why they leave a message for "Pompano Physical Therapy and Rehab" when the VM greeting clearly says "Wide Open Throttle Technologies" lol. Glad I got a land line instead of making the cell public. Worst part is I answered Google a when first registering with Google Maps, and answered the questions about the business, but the calls still come in regularly.
      With all of the advancement in google's algorithm/info collection technology you'd think they could just answer all of it for you. At least I know that I don't have to change my approach of swearing at a recording and hanging up, as responding still won't stop the calls.
      Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

      On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

      Comment


        Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        i think this is my second post since the new software update. no offense but i guess i am just old and find myself not liking the new format....at all. it makes me not want to bother.

        blah. i hope i get over it.

        i suppose the old version was antiquated, but what is better about the "new and improved"?
        New =/= bad, but I haven't seen any improvements over the old system, and like so many other things it often feels like change for the sake of change rather than improvement. That said, the old version couldn't continue, so it's either this or FB, and I know which one I choose. So, give it a month to improve and reserve judgement for now.

        In the interim, maybe bring back some classic flyboyx perhaps?

        Comment


          Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

          New =/= bad, but I haven't seen any improvements over the old system, and like so many other things it often feels like change for the sake of change rather than improvement. That said, the old version couldn't continue, so it's either this or FB, and I know which one I choose. So, give it a month to improve and reserve judgement for now.

          In the interim, maybe bring back some classic flyboyx perhaps?
          we need a new dingleberry to bag on.

          in lieu of that, i will think up a story.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

          Comment


            unban sonny
            91' 318is 90' 325is

            Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

            Comment


              Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
              unban sonny
              Them's bannin' words.

              Comment


                Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

                Them's bannin' words.
                gotta convince him to a get a I love r3v tattoo first.

                I see him post all the time on r/E30...
                https://www.reddit.com/user/e30sonny
                91' 318is 90' 325is

                Originally posted by Sonny
                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                Comment


                  Maybe i'm the only one who cares, but this shit is so funny. Making up stories again, oh sonny.

                  https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMyCar/...th_cars_daily/
                  91' 318is 90' 325is

                  Originally posted by Sonny
                  Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                  E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                  "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                  Comment


                    What a lovable goofball, too bad he seems to be stuck in some sort of alternate reality.

                    Comment


                      Aha both are ran very very hard hitting redline every day :) they have yet to let us down with over 600k miles accumulated in both
                      He's so full of shit.

                      Who the fuck redlines a 300D EVERYDAY?

                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:


                      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

                        He's so full of shit.

                        Who the fuck redlines a 300D EVERYDAY?
                        It's been a while since I sat in a 300d, but I don't recall it having a redline on the tacho, if it didn't have a clock instead of course.

                        Comment


                          Yeah, there's definitely no red part on the tach lol

                          Nutin like bouncing off the rev limiter on a diesel.
                          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                          Q
                          :devil:


                          WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            Yeah, there's definitely no red part on the tach lol

                            Nutin like bouncing off the rev limiter on a diesel.
                            yeah....at like 3000 rpm. wooo!!!!


                            thank god that fucknugget isn't here spewing that horseshit all over the place.

                            that guy was like shit glue stuck to the bottom of your shoe. it didn't matter how much you tried to clean your shoe or what you did to it. you were still stuck with shit on your shoe. finally after many many months, we tossed those fucking shoes in the trash. why the hell would anyone want to pull them back out of the bin? it would just be all of us drowning in more shit.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                            88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                              unban sonny
                              You sick B@st@rd!!!



                              1990 325i
                              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                              sigpic


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                thank god that fucknugget isn't here spewing that horseshit all over the place.
                                Originally posted by Sonny
                                we, are FAcebook ppl all ur forums are belog to me

                                i did 9000k Rpm in mah #E30 and smokd sum bish in his #SUPRA n my bro whipd hhiz a$$ with his vw GTI r with nuitrous n twin supercharger that built @MACAUTO #4lyfe
                                Not a real quote, but we all know it could be from Sonny or any of those other zombie clones.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X