Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
    Is Sonny banned here? I think he is.

    Now he's over on the /e30 subreddit pissing off people left and right including me. Stupid, stupid posts.

    I think he's very closed to being banned over there.
    I've reported a few of his posts over there. His reddit account is a trip. That dumb ass actually financed a G30 after he got banned on here.
    91' 318is 90' 325is

    Originally posted by Sonny
    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

    Comment


      lol what an idiot
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:


      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

      Comment


      • laidback93
        laidback93 commented
        Editing a comment
        I usually don't let trolls bother me, but damn does he grind my gears.

      Maybe just let him post there so he won't be tempted to try to come back here again.
      2000 A4 1.8TQ | 1988 325is | 1976 280Z | 1953 CJ3B

      Comment


        Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
        That dumb ass actually financed a G30 after he got banned on here.
        No way.

        *Checks Reddit*

        Way.
        G20 330i

        I do things.

        Comment


          Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
          Is Sonny banned here? I think he is.

          Now he's over on the /e30 subreddit pissing off people left and right including me. Stupid, stupid posts.

          I think he's very closed to being banned over there.
          Can’t bring myself that go searching for it. post a link?
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

          Comment


            Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
            Maybe just let him post there so he won't be tempted to try to come back here again.
            This,
            1990 325i
            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
            sigpic


            Comment


              Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

              Can’t bring myself that go searching for it. post a link?
              and This.


              also, how do you quote multiple posts in a single post with this new update?
              1990 325i
              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
              sigpic


              Comment


                Yummy. Fresh NOS 9.4:1 m20 Euro pistons showed up :)

                You can tell the extra compression by the valve reliefs when comparing to a STD US spec piston.


                Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 10-15-2019, 01:16 PM.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

                Comment


                  Originally posted by simonkalank

                  Hello

                  True someone should work for it

                  i don't think they are going to do that for long time
                  I think this guy must have googled "do they test for CBD" created a account to say thank you. how nice

                  91' 318is 90' 325is

                  Originally posted by Sonny
                  Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                  E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                  "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                  Comment


                    GILFs... cringe

                    https://www.reddit.com/r/BMW/comment...en_i_pump_gas/

                    https://www.reddit.com/r/BMW/comment...rviced_i_cant/
                    91' 318is 90' 325is

                    Originally posted by Sonny
                    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                    Comment


                      What is it with reddit? Never really checked it out aside from the occasional Google result.

                      UGH, another post flagged in here for me. :/
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                        What is it with reddit? Never really checked it out aside from the occasional Google result.

                        UGH, another post flagged in here for me. :/
                        It's because the pic is broken. :p
                        Build thread

                        Bimmerlabs

                        Comment


                          I do things.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by nando View Post

                            It's because the pic is broken. :p
                            Not sure how pic could be broken, it was uploaded directly to the post. :/
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

                            Comment


                              Can we disable the "comment" feature on posts? It makes no sense to have it, and the 'comments' just get lost since no one is going to scroll up to see it. Finally figured out that that's why threads are showing up in the new topics feed despite not having any new posts.
                              2000 A4 1.8TQ | 1988 325is | 1976 280Z | 1953 CJ3B

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X