Clear All

Originally posted by Melon View Post
    Aluminium monster?
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

just quickly surveying the thread you posted and found this post, from 2017. Did you sell it and then buy it back?

1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

It's been hovering around freezing all week so when it was +6 degC yesterday and I had to go into school for a meeting, I was pumped to take my bike.
        Sure I was skeptical that it would rain, but the forecast said only trace amounts of rain all day. Imagine my surprise when I try to go home and the rain is coming down in sheets.
        I guess it was a good that I made it all year, but my dry streak is over lol.

Also: Nooo Burg don't comment on that spam post lol
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          It's been hovering around freezing all week so when it was +6 degC yesterday and I had to go into school for a meeting, I was pumped to take my bike.
          Sure I was skeptical that it would rain, but the forecast said only trace amounts of rain all day. Imagine my surprise when I try to go home and the rain is coming down in sheets.
          I guess it was a good that I made it all year, but my dry streak is over lol.

Also: Nooo Burg don't comment on that spam post lol
          to be fair, that was a real thread that a spam bot commented on 12 years too late lol
          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

yeah a few people have commented on it now so I guess it'll stay bumped lol
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

i just put down a deposit on a z3 hardtop i found this moring on craigslist! its f'ing green, but it was really cheap. now off to find a shipper......

i'm so happy, i could jiz in my pants
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

danm! it is a good day! i just bought a set of black z3 m roadster seats for a great price! uship is gonna love me
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

just quickly surveying the thread you posted and found this post, from 2017. Did you sell it and then buy it back?

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...57#post6848457
                  No, once it was sold it was gone. Ive stayed in contact with the new owner and he told me that he doesnt drive it much and is looking to sell. Figured it was a good time to bump the thread since it was mentioned.

flyboyx how hard is it to use Uship? Theres a valence I want for my car, but its on the other side of the country and I want it!...
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

its pretty easy really. you post a photo and description with addresses on both ends. you select what you are willing to pay for shipping. then you sit and wait until someone going that direction sees your ad and agrees to your price. if you select a low price(i do), it could take a few weeks or months to find someone to bring you your schiz.

a few weeks ago, i had a standard set of black leather z3 seats shipped here from reno. it took perhaps a month and a half, but i finally found someone to bring them to me for about 225.00.

what is really nice about the service is that the seller doesn't have to pack anything up and deliver it to greyhound or fedex. the shipper comes directly to their door and drops your goods off at yours. the only problem is that your stuff might be sitting at the sellers house for a while until a deal gets consummated.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Spent all weekend wrenching on the E30. Installed a trans vent tube to stop fluid leaking out of the vent hole. Had to remove the slave cylinder, fucking thing fell apart, sigh.
                      A bolt fell out of the driveshaft, which is odd, but I'll have to order another one.
                      My RE-71R's are rubbing the swaybar.

But, I installed a new O2 sensor. I got that going for me, which is nice.

Hopefully I can get it to stop running like shit when it's cold.
                      I do things.

Comment

Most of the pictures are bad links. SAD!

When you said aluminium monster, my mind automatically went to an LS engine.
                        I do things.

Comment

Most of the pictures are bad links. SAD!

When you said aluminium monster, my mind automatically went to an LS engine.
                          You can thank Photobucket for that, but I moved a few undred pics over to a Flickr acct. If you're looking from tapatalk it probably wont work, not sure why thats happening, but Ive noticed it happen too. Works fine from a desktop.I'll have to go back through and see how many arent working.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

You can thank Photobucket for that, but I moved a few undred pics over to a Flickr acct. If you're looking from tapatalk it probably wont work, not sure why thats happening, but Ive noticed it happen too. Works fine from a desktop.I'll have to go back through and see how many arent working.
                            I'm on a desktop, it's my work PC however. Might be a blocked website.

Yeah, I have a lot of photos on PB. Most of my home re-building photos. Fuck that website. They could have made their prices more reasonable, and given people more time to transfer over to another platform.
                            I do things.

Comment

Yea I just went through a chunk of the thread... some earlier pics are gone, but all the later ones are there pretty much.

I shouldn't have looked as Im tempted again to buy it back haha dammit
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Spent all weekend wrenching on the E30. Installed a trans vent tube to stop fluid leaking out of the vent hole. Had to remove the slave cylinder, fucking thing fell apart, sigh.
                                A bolt fell out of the driveshaft, which is odd, but I'll have to order another one.
                                My RE-71R's are rubbing the swaybar.

But, I installed a new O2 sensor. I got that going for me, which is nice.

Hopefully I can get it to stop running like shit when it's cold.
                                what is the car doing when cold?
                                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                                Q
                                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Working...
                                X