Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, same here....

How about that shootout last night in Miami?

Super sad..

I wonder if the UPS driver and by stander were shot by police rounds.. or if the police started to fire first.

Not gonna lie, but after seeing videos of cops taking cover behind cars on the highway as they swiss cheesed the UPS truck, that was pretty stupid. 19 officers dumping mags on a highway during rush hours just seems like a poor judgment call
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Florida, poor judgement call, checks out on all fronts. Consider that those dopes stole a flipping UPS truck. Of course, once cops in the US see that the hostage is dead it becomes a public shooting gallery because apparently fuck civvies and why bother with de-escalation.

Comment

pew pew pewClick image for larger version

Name:	and-i-was-all-like-pew-pew-pew-merica-cop-policeman.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	9890388
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Why Florida, Why!?... BTW I didnt even realize there was more than 1 shooting THIS WEEK.... I saw the thing about Pensacola, but didnt know the backstory
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That's just how we roll.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Why Florida, Why!?... BTW I didnt even realize there was more than 1 shooting THIS WEEK.... I saw the thing about Pensacola, but didnt know the backstory
              Even the quick news reacp on the classical radio station was just a bunch of shootings. Ridiculous and unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                yeah, same here....

How about that shootout last night in Miami?

Super sad..

I wonder if the UPS driver and by stander were shot by police rounds.. or if the police started to fire first.

Not gonna lie, but after seeing videos of cops taking cover behind cars on the highway as they swiss cheesed the UPS truck, that was pretty stupid. 19 officers dumping mags on a highway during rush hours just seems like a poor judgment call
                Four people lost their lives over some jewelry. Two were innocent.
                From what I have heard, the FBI is investigating this.

Policing in this country needs some reform, it's getting out of hand.
                I do things.

Comment

Finally sat down and watch The Mandalorian, pretty good so far.
                  I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                    Finally sat down and watch The Mandalorian, pretty good so far.
                    Was unaware of that series, thx. We just bought a year of Disney+ for the kids, and it's streaming there.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:

Comment

An i lip is now $170, and an is lip is now $235 at ECS. Shit. Shoulda bought one a few years ago when they were half that.

Comment

People like me, E30 builders, are driving up the prices.

I regret nothing.
                        I do things.

Comment

Not sure how many people are actually reading this thread, but Im contemplating using the Aluminum Monster for the January car of the month... Im not getting any traction for the January car and its unlikely I will have one ready... also I have pics from the photoshoot that never got really posted anywhere so why not lol
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                            People like me, E30 builders, are driving up the prices.

I regret nothing.
                            At least it's still less expensive to rebuild an E30 than it would be to buy any new 3er, not to mention that people don't think you're a douche when you drive an E30. Unless it's some weird color, like the innards of a cantaloupe of course.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                              An i lip is now $170, and an is lip is now $235 at ECS. Shit. Shoulda bought one a few years ago when they were half that.
                              Yeah, they have gone quite a bit. Might be the only time I've purchased parts before the prices skyrocketed. Usually the other way around for me.

Comment

Do it, Simon. I am planning on a build thread for the new race car - never really did any thorough build threads here.

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                                Not just rarity. Inflation is off the chain since 2009, and people aren't realizing it - in the last 9yr the dollar has gone up about 20%....

Easily calculate how the buying power of the U.S. dollar has changed from 1913 to 2024. Get inflation rates and U.S. inflation news.
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:

Comment

Working...
                                X