Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2mAn
    replied
    Lets see what this $2 Trillion dollars will do... whoopsies getting into the P&R topics! hah

The thing we should take away is now is the time to support those who support us more than ever. Ive been communicating with Forced Firebird, just placed an order with Bluntech and this should be a reminder that this can hit VERY close to home if we arent careful and smart about where we spend our nickels and dimes

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    i'm seeing small restaurants and small clothing stores posting on their windows going out of business.

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    The numbers on small businesses are daunting right now. Many operate on such slim profit margins that shutting down for a month wipes them out.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    My shop is DEAD :/

Phone isn't even ringing

I have 2 mercs here for engine rebuilds tho.. I just started the first one this week and the other one will probably be done next week.. then... boredom

This sucks.
    Yes. Plenty of indys around here will probably not make it unless they can get assistance. This following on what was an abnormally slow winter for this area is just awful.

Fewer independents means shorter lifespans for used cars, which means used cars get more expensive and the only ones to profit are probably the dealers/big mfrs.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    My shop is DEAD :/

Phone isn't even ringing

I have 2 mercs here for engine rebuilds tho.. I just started the first one this week and the other one will probably be done next week.. then... boredom

This sucks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X