X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeXJ
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Just got an email from Sixt with no real details. Looks like they are claiming I had 2 driving infractions within 2 hours of each other when I grabbed my rental car in Italy, back in October 2019. Last century PEOPLE, Im not living in the past, Im living for today... Lets see how this goes lol
    HAHA why is the MAN always trying to keep ya down!?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Just got an email from Sixt with no real details. Looks like they are claiming I had 2 driving infractions within 2 hours of each other when I grabbed my rental car in Italy, back in October 2019. Last century PEOPLE, Im not living in the past, Im living for today... Lets see how this goes lol

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    wife and I just got the iPhone 11 pro max...LOVE it. I know it's nothing that you were looking for but some places still carry flip phones. Get a flip phone and then for those specific things you want a smart-ish device for, use a used phone that doesn't have a sim card. You can still connect it to wifi and update it and such.

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    I googled and I think their custom Android version allows toggling data per app, but I need to look into it further.
    Their wikipedia page (for OxygenOS) says they caught flack in 2017 for telemetry but you can uninstall the service?

Prices for the 6T look reasonable (~$360 for buy it now in good cond.) and comparable to S9's (which I considered, but every S9 on ebay has a cracked screen, so that's not a great sign)
    Last edited by Northern; 01-10-2020, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern View Post
    Still not sure if that fixes the telemetry concerns or the lack of data control
    I think only rooting and an app or a custom ROM will address that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X