No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the plus side fat rolls are self sealing, especially when you add sweat and body oils.

Comment

You shouldve asked what all the goodies were (chocolate, chips, snacks, etc) to make them salivate, then reply with "No. Im trying to avoid obesity" lol
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        You shouldve asked what all the goodies were (chocolate, chips, snacks, etc) to make them salivate, then reply with "No. Im trying to avoid obesity" lol
        Get the goodies, lick them, leave them on your tray uneaten.

Comment

I'm a fat dude, and I don't like to fly. But when I do, I pay for the big boy seats for the ease and comfort of all.
          Also, dropping logs mid air is a no.

I do things.

Comment

I cant imagine dropping a deuce on a plane, let alone if youre big. I always picture Farley in the bathroom
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              I cant imagine dropping a deuce on a plane, let alone if youre big. I always picture Farley in the bathroom
              Taking a piss is bad enough, I',m 6'2" and have to arc my back, backwards, to get my dick close enough to the toilet.
              I end up having my face in the fuselage of the plane, dick aiming at this tiny ass toilet seat, while the pilot is doing a slalom over air speed bumps.

I do things.

Comment

lol. as you all know, i spend a lot of time in airplanes. sooner or later you are going to have a stomach problem where the only choice is to shit yourself or shit in the lavatory @ 37.000'. i'd say that over the course of my career, i have had to blast a duke mid-air a handful of times. i always feel bad, but not as bad as i would had i dropped it in my shorts. my worst was when i was still a first officer. also vegas. i had a hamburger at goddamn wolfgang Phuck's. climbing through about 12k, i started feeling the pains. i told the captain i was in bad shape. he was like: "really???!!! ok, fine....lets get a flight attendant up here before you make a mess out of yourself." i made it to the shitter with seconds to spare! damn....it fucking smelled so damn bad.after the poopy deed, i went back to my station and the flight attendant went back out to the cabin. the captain started laying into me about how stinky it was. in the airbus, if someone shits in the front lav, the pilots and fwd FA's all get to appreciate it whether you like it or not. about that time, we start smelling REALLY strong and overpowering perfume. el skipper is like: see, you even gassed out the girls. i was embarrassed, but my shorts were clean. after landing the entire crew went to the hotel. we all went to get drinks at some random bar on the overnight. of course captain penis head decides it a good idea to rehash the events from a few hours ago. to the flight attendant's credit(and classiness), they simply acted like nothing had happened. no matter what angle he approached the subject, they passed it off. i do have to say, it really freeking smelled like hell though.

as bad as it was, at least it didnt smell like smeared raw human shit.
                Last edited by flyboyx; 02-20-2020, 01:21 PM.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Pretty sure Bring a Trailer is monitoring all of my posts as they take a little while to go through. They got mad because someone was asking about my E30 and I tried to refer them to R3V
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post

Taking a piss is bad enough, I',m 6'2" and have to arc my back, backwards, to get my dick close enough to the toilet.
                    I end up having my face in the fuselage of the plane, dick aiming at this tiny ass toilet seat, while the pilot is doing a slalom over air speed bumps.
                    the front lav on the Embraer 175 is really ridiculous. I am about 6' tall and every time I use that one, the first thing I notice is that there is piss all over the floor, the toilet, and the wall. basically the shitter is all the way up against the side of the fuselage. the diameter is such that the aircraft seats 2 and 2 (instead of 3 and 3 like a 737,757, or airbus 320). as such, to stand in front of the toilet with your wiener out, the curvature of the aluminum tube would hit a guy my height about in the neck or possibly upper chest. your entry above definitely brings back similar memories.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

I like to take a poop over the ocean when going to europe, makes me feel like I own it!
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

craft and commerce, the tiki bar inside the same gastropub. ballast point has a brewery/restaurant on the far end. napizza, underbelly....cafe gratitude.

the kimchi fried rice in that food court.
                        noted! thanks!
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                          I like to take a poop over the ocean when going to europe, makes me feel like I own it!
                          Take that dolphins.
                          I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post

Take that dolphins.
                            lol. it doesn't work that way. if it did, we would have random people getting shit on all day everyday when a plane flies over. filtered sink water gets expelled through a drain mast on the bottom of the plane, but everything else goes into a holding tank that gets dumped while the aircraft is sitting at the gate. very much like the sewer system on a camper.

I guess you could take a leak in the sink. perhaps you could duke in it, but it would be pretty hard to get your ass up there. also you would have to get it past the screen in the bottom of the basin and then the filter in the line.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

lol. it doesn't work that way. if it did, we would have random people getting shit on all day everyday when a plane flies over. filtered sink water gets expelled through a drain mast on the bottom of the plane, but everything else goes into a holding tank that gets dumped while the aircraft is sitting at the gate. very much like the sewer system on a camper.

I guess you could take a leak in the sink. perhaps you could duke in it, but it would be pretty hard to get your ass up there. also you would have to get it past the screen in the bottom of the basin and then the filter in the line.
                              I know how planes work in regards to storing waste. Lol.

Sinks get dumped eh? I guess I know what to do with the gun after the assassination...
                              I do things.

Comment

Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X