No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under threat of being sued under a contract that I am NOT in breach of.

Responsible for 2 rent payments on 2 different places this month.

I just received a bill from the hospital that Workman's Comp was supposed to take care of...

$800 for 3 staples? What. The. Fuck.

Shits fucked. Fuck.

I see many phone calls in my immediate future. Oh, when I'm catching a break from my 12 hour work days, which I like.... I like overtime, and the cash... Even though right now it seems that every direction I look some greedy bastard is trying to take it all from me.

Meh, been through worse. Bring it fuckers.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
      Everyone at work hates me right now due to my insane flatulence.
      I used to work in this TINY office with two other people doing accounting. The job sucked, but I still had to wear dress shirts and fancy pants just because I was in the admin area. bunch of BS I tell ya

Anyway, at the time a friend of mine was starting training for a body building competition. Considering I was going to the gym about 4-5 times a week, I thought I'd partake in the same event.

My GF was in charge of making my meals which all consisted of VERY low fats and moderated carbs, with at least 1/2 cup of protein in various forms (dry curd cottage cheese, chicken breast, ground beef, etc).

After about a week on this diet, my stomach was really aching. I was STRUGGLING to break down the protein, and my body was angry. But on the upside, I was getting freakin cut like nobody's business.

At work, my co-workers REALLY hated me. Not only was I unsocial due to being bitchy from the lack of carbs, but I also stunk up that tiny space. Sure it was really inappropriate, but I didn't care and just pretended like I didn't know where it came from. Was pretty funny tho (for me).

Eventually I was fired, for that as well as mainly not doing my job. I didn't care and felt awesome once I got fired since I never had to go back there again!
      Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 08-08-2014, 09:02 AM.
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        Under threat of being sued under a contract that I am NOT in breach of.

Responsible for 2 rent payments on 2 different places this month.

I just received a bill from the hospital that Workman's Comp was supposed to take care of...

$800 for 3 staples? What. The. Fuck.

Shits fucked. Fuck.
        Im epileptic and thank god I have insurance. Sometimes the billing goes to me before it goes to the insurance company after lets say I get rushed into the ER from falling down on a public street.

2 block amberlance ride yo - $1600
        2 hours of people asking you if you're okay, without fluids or tests - $2500

I get it, but damn thank god for insurance.

Work at a restaurant. Got suspended for a week for saying crap. Right when I was getting suspended the bar tender yelled out for the entire restaurant to hear, "SHITS REAL". Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
          I didn't care and felt awesome once I got fired since I never had to go back there again!
          Wasn't there a thread about this? I remember it not going so well.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

What. A fart thread?

We have one of those already no?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
              What. A fart thread?

We have one of those already no?

It's actually a poop thread I think.

Comment

I say to my co-workers as I leave for the weekend. "have a good weekend and I leave this here for you." I rip a fat fart then proceed to close the door and bounce out.
                DGAF
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                  I say to my co-workers as I leave for the weekend. "have a good weekend and I leave this here for you." I rip a fat fart then proceed to close the door and bounce out.
                  DGAF
                  classy!

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    Wasn't there a thread about this? I remember it not going so well.
                    how so?

went fine for me, and that's all that matters now isn't it

Comment

A little patio party.

Comment

So, I want an e36 touring...
                        My Feedback

Comment

My friend from high school overdosed on heroin. :/

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                            how so?

went fine for me, and that's all that matters now isn't it
                            I think it was Devon.818 or something like that, started a thread called "Just got fired and feeling great" or something stupid like that and got banned for being so dumb and annoying.
                            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                            Originally posted by mbonanni
                            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

im still here

Comment

Gonna wake up soops early to readjust my valves so I can drive to work tomorrow lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X