Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    it's too early to know what this new china virus does.
    you don't die from the virus you die from complications like pneumonia heart attacks strokes people are getting permanently damaged lungs
    they don't even know it. damaging organs or just dieing in their sleep.

if youre in the middle of nowhere nebraska wyoming or something you wouldn't care vs ppl in new york or california or texas where basically everyone person
    in every city is going to get it.

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    Conspiracies are stupid, but I've been skeptical about how serious a threat this virus actually is to the average healthy person and if extending these quarantine orders are serving any purpose. From what I've seen it seems like those who get it recover just like you would from any other flu. I think the media is making a huge deal out of it because disaster reporting always get the most attention, and I have to wonder if that's partly responsible for lawmakers continually extending quarantine orders. I think here in Michigan businesses were expected to reopen in mid April but now we're looking at the end of May... The economic impact of this is going to be terrible.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    There's nothing wrong with being a skeptic

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    the way they report annual deaths for normal seasonal flu is estimated not actual but they put it out as actual.
    so its probably much lower, or higher, then the number they give. idk about it being a lie, but when ppl think that's actual and they find out it's no they feel lied to
    and jump on conspiracy band wagons.

also, china.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern View Post
    Can someone from the US explain why people on social media keep saying the CDC lied about coronavirus death tolls?
    Stupidity. People always seem to want some sort of conspiracy/drama and can't accept that counting/reporting procedures are not perfect or even close to ideal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X