No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my replacement license. Now I can buy beer again. It's a good day.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

"Raced" a Cobalt SS today. "Lost."
      My Feedback

Comment

Born to Race Fast Track was a good movie. I wonder why it wasn't in theaters or anything it was kind of like the Need For Speed movie just on an actual track.

Comment

Fuck my insomnia. Not being sleep at night is torture.

Comment

"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream.

When you can't dream, then what's life mean?"

I'm not one for pharmaceuticals, but if I couldn't sleep I'd try anything. Except for what the above song is about.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

The thing is that I'm in the works of becoming a pilot right now, and when I was getting my FAA medical certificate I asked about a prescription that might be able to help me quit smoking. And they told me that I wouldn't be able to get that prescription due to FAA regulations or some bs. So getting a prescription for something like ambien I think would be completely out of the question. Wouldn't hurt to ask though..

I'm taking melatonin right now and it doesn't seem to be working that well.

Comment

you need to fap more. Srsly, it always makes me sleepy

hardcore sexing works too
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                  The thing is that I'm in the works of becoming a pilot right now, and when I was getting my FAA medical certificate I asked about a prescription that might be able to help me quit smoking. And they told me that I wouldn't be able to get that prescription due to FAA regulations or some bs. So getting a prescription for something like ambien I think would be completely out of the question. Wouldn't hurt to ask though..

melatonin is something I used to abuse. It'd usually take it an hour before i sleep and dont eat before you take it. Make sure your rooms pitch black when your ready to sleep and you'll be out like a light in 30 mins. If you abuse it like I did though it will completely make your sleep pattern irregular. So I'd suggest not depending on it.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    Finally got my replacement license. Now I can buy beer again. It's a good day.
                    Try being old and not getting carded it sucks
                    1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                    2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                    2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

+1, Melatonin is something you shouldn't be taking regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinl View Post
                        Try being old and not getting carded it sucks

I dunno about you, but I love when I don't get carded.

It's so validating. I am a MAN and I want my beer delivered to me WITHOUT QUESTION.

Comment

Just wanted to add to the list of what will kill you in Australia

Kangaroos are not all nice and cuddly

sigpic

Comment

Id say heavy indica, but i assume they drug test.

Does anyone have any idea how much of a bitch it is to sneeze with broken ribs?

Comment

takin it back for ya'll

[Wyclef Jean]We got the ReFugees All Stars rub-a-dubbin in the clubWyclef Jean... John Forte... PrazwellKnahmean the streets are gettin a little crazyVerse 1...
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

tea. Jasmine if you can find it.
                                My feedback:
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=186328

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74911

Instagram:
                                @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

Working...
                                X