X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• varg
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
    I generally like Mustangs but there's this douchebag near me with one that I've just about had enough of. I think it's a s197 and it is fucking beyond LOUD. When he flies around my neighborhood it sounds like he's running open exhaust ports; it's fucking absurd and pissing me off. But he'll never get in official trouble because his exhaust system must have a valve that quiets it down since I've seen him other times and his car is quiet. I'm just about ready to be a Karen and confront about keeping the exhaust quiet in our neighborhood, but I feel more like I want to mess with him a little first. The only harmless thing I can think of is to remove all his valve stem cores so it'll be impossible for him to air his tires up. Any other ideas?
    Just talk to him, don't be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles about it and vandalize a car.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    so I thought halfway through the month I would finally have a May COTM... nope....
    May I suggest POTM.

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    I heard there's someone on here with a Nineteen Seventy Five Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuovo Super 1300 that may be interested in a COTM feature for the half month of may?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    so I thought halfway through the month I would finally have a May COTM... nope....

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    cut the line so he can’t open/close the valve. Should be pretty far back.
    nah, I could never bring myself to vandalize somebody's property in any way. There'd be no harm in removing a valve stem core as they're easily replaced, any tire shop will happily one give out from all the used valve stems they change. Maybe I'd just put it back in to confuse him, then do a different tire each time and put My Little Pony stickers all over his windshield. Just don't want to get caught.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X