Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmwm42
    replied
    Back in the day b4 all wappers started shootin them wap videos e30s were on the cheap nowadays mf shellz are m3 prices of yesteryear…rant over

Leave a comment:

• Panici
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Travis scott bought that pristine M3 and hacked it into the cactus jack rally car which they used for an album cover..
    Too bad they didn't use a rough condition M3 as a starting point. Could have ended up at the same end product.
    It really was a shame to cut up such a good example.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
    I recently was out for a drink, instead saying a double pour I responded with 2 pours, they send down the drink with just 2 rocks…

I proceeded just to give it a go, as the 100% agave tequila on the 2 rocks got an odd look.
    I don't know what this means but it sounds interesting

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Travis scott bought that pristine M3 and hacked it into the cactus jack rally car which they used for an album cover..
    I saw that, I normally am not one to get upset with what other people do with cars, but that... was upsetting.

That particular "artist" is a POS imo, so hey, makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    I recently was out for a drink, instead saying a double pour I responded with 2 pours, they send down the drink with just 2 rocks…

I proceeded just to give it a go, as the 100% agave tequila on the 2 rocks got an odd look.

Better than expected, had a second round.

Rock bottom I guess is an illusion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X