X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reichart12
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    Anyone know what movie/tv series that came out in the last few years that caused the e30 to become so popular?
    I recall my older brother mentioning it in a conversation we had a few years ago, but I cannot recall what it was

thanks in advance
    I wouldn't say a movie or tv did it. A few rappers had them in music videos or album artwork. That bumped them a little bit in those circles but I don't think thats the cause of the current price market increase and demand.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Anyone know what movie/tv series that came out in the last few years that caused the e30 to become so popular?
    I recall my older brother mentioning it in a conversation we had a few years ago, but I cannot recall what it was

thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    That sounds amazing John! I really want a FF built motor... LMK about that other project we were talking about

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    It's cool to hear about how much prep and fine work goes into e30 race cars that are not noticeable on the surface. Even with the earlier reply, I never would have expected a 4.27 rear.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

What intake?
    EP class is up to .5" valve lift, valves must be stock diameter, throttle body, intake manifold, crankshaft must be stock. Exhaust and ECU are open, 12:1 max compression. I flowed a stack of stock heads and picked the best one - no porting allowed, but we were able to get more flow just in the valve job and using SuperTech valves with the 6mm stems.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X