Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProbablySonny
    replied
    Bergie is amazing and so are all of you here! :) well now I can’t sleep damn it, I know I don’t have bedbugs, but I would really appreciate your advice because my cat won’t stop meowing, Franki, he recently fell with a reasonably severe abdomen virus. the vet gave me some opposed organic phenomenon drops to placein his food however once I’d do this Franki wouldn’t bit it. The vet urged employing a little eye dropper tube to insert the drugs directly into his asshole. that first time was absolute hell, my cat fought me the entire time however once the tube was in and therefore the drugs pushed out he appeared to calm quite bit. Well ensuing day he was acting strange, he has invariably been associate freelance cat, seldom coming backaround, ne'er needing to be control, however as I Saturday on the couch he started walking back and forth meowing and rubbing my leg. He then went and jumped informed the table wherever we’d done the appliance the night before and meowed louder and louder till i made a decision i suppose we'llplow ahead and do the drugs treatment. this point he didn’t fight me tho', and after I inserted the tube he closed his eyes, stretched his neck, and unfettered a noise that may solely be delineateas a moan of pure ecstasy. perhaps the drugscreated him feel higher, I supposed. That night he slept on my bed coiled right next to me, that he had ne'er done before. For ensuing week he’d do a similar issue each day, meow on the table till he got his ‘fix’... on the other hand the drugs ran out. even if I had no drugs he’d still cry and beg for it, i assumed perhaps if I insert it while not drugs he can are aware of it doesn’t build him feel higherany longer and dump it. Well that was a pair ofweeks past and he's solely obtaining worse. He walks around me all day together with his tail up presenting his body part and attempting to entice me. he's stern insertions additional and additional usually. Yesterday I caught him wanting with longing at the turkey baster... after Isit he jumps in my lap purring and rubbing me dear. it absolutely was then in horror i spotted my cat thinks I’m his gay lover and believes I’ve been sexually pleasing him rather than medicine. unneeded to mention the sexual tension between us is palpable. r3v how do I let my cat apprehend that I’m not gay, however still like him as a friend?
    Last edited by ProbablySonny; Today, 01:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockafella
    replied

Finally, someone to bring some life to the party!
    This forum needs as much attention and posts it can get since the last "update"
    The numbers of posts is seriously dwindling!

I really miss ppl like Bergie. He had some good posts.
    Seems like he's gone too...

Leave a comment:

• ProbablySonny
    replied
    Look how they massacred my boy.

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Like come on, use a random name and until the shitstorm starts again, no one would be aware of who it was.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by probablysonny View Post
    hey guys
    danger!!!! Will robinson!!!!! Danger!!!!!

Whoop whoop!!!!!!! Pull out!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    No.

Leave a comment:

• ProbablySonny
    replied
    Hey guys

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    Hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    He's gone quiet the last few days, maybe its a good time to send out a message like that

edit: Here we go:

Originally posted by simon_to_the_spammer

Hi Allen

I hope everything is going well for you, I havent heard back from you and I hope you're ok. I miss talking to you and felt a strong connection with you. Im always impressed by Veterans and their bravery. You must be so brave to be able to jump into the action and take all the pressure without clenching. I have been inspired by you to head to Area 51 tomorrow. I know that there are Aliens and they should be free. Freedom for all, right? I wont be able to ship out the seat until Monday at the earliest. I hope you were able to see whats going on with the Amazon. If not, let me know and I will send it again. I have to dispute the charge to get my money back first but if you really want the seat I will work with you. It is so comfortable. I dont know if you've had a long day of your butt just taking a beating, but this seat feels so good when you have that type of day. Hope to hear it back from you. Love ya

-Simon
    Last edited by 2mAn; 09-20-2019, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    i think some butthole references would be appropriate too. in fact, if it were me, i would profess my "love" to your said scammer. for the lulz

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    yeah... simon, just make up some handwritten bullshit and send it to him.
    Include at least one phallic reference for lulz.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    yeah... simon, just make up some handwritten bullshit and send it to him.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    do you guys know if say you have a super worn out tranny pilot bearings, it hasn't been replaced in forever and is
    worn out like a whore. Could that damage the tranny?
    I bought an e36 that has been passed around a few friends over the course of about 5-6yrs, so that I could prototype the Jenvy ITB's. The tranny always whined like mad - sounded like straight cut gears. After the ITB testing was done, I parted the car out, floors/trunk were rusted out. When I pulled the trans, I realized why it always made that noise - the pilot bearing was never installed when it was manual swapped! Still shifted great. Not saying this will help you, but here's what it sounded like..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFMAlmcy_QA

But I didn't car much when opening the throttle hid it lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49TxkWyf7BA

Leave a comment:

Working...
X