X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny View Post
    Would you consider this your second greatest accomplishment?
    Just an outlet till I get my beemer ;) Looking for an 80-90s R100RT

Update: rewiring the frame for the new engine. I will be welding once it warms up a little more, currently under 10 degrees everyday here. I think I have maybe 4-6hrs left of welding to do.

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny View Post

Leave a comment:

• Danny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• poopin04
    replied
    Alright dude, where are the updates?

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by AntiScope View Post
    I used to have a couple of these as a kid! Olive green ones. They were probably my first motorized toys ever. I could barely pedal the thing to start it.
    I got a kickstart for mine :) I know it is not rare there, but here in the states we never got them unless it was on a Magnum(even then rare).

Leave a comment:

• AntiScope
    replied
    I used to have a couple of these as a kid! Olive green ones. They were probably my first motorized toys ever. I could barely pedal the thing to start it.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
    Update???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????
    Originally posted by keine30 View Post
    Jesus man, an update.
    Post# 117
    Originally posted by F34R View Post
    Engine is being sent off to get a rebuild of the bottom end with a port and polish. Once the engine gets back I have these to mock up!

Brembo two pot fronts and singles in the rear for the new brake setup. Came from a 250 enduro.
    The engine arrived at the builder yesterday. He ordered the needed parts and should have it done this week. The engine is needed to complete the swing arm due to it being extended. Once that gets back I can finish the arm, then the seat.

Leave a comment:

• keine30
    replied
    Jesus man, an update.

Leave a comment:

• DER E30
    replied
    Update???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• srvE30
    replied
    Oh my god, that is too cool.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Lemme know what the deal is. I'm heading up to Buff a week from Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Engine is being sent off to get a rebuild of the bottom end with a port and polish. Once the engine gets back I have these to mock up!

Brembo two pot fronts and singles in the rear for the new brake setup. Came from a 250 enduro.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hedmisten
    replied
    Bump.

Leave a comment:

• andrewm
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R View Post
    I have been working like crazy doing construction. Too tired when I get home and too busy on the weekends. This weekend I am taking the engine out to get built up by a guy in Buffalo.

Wiring will be finished on the 4th of October, so expect a running finished moped on that weekend.
    Don't make us call the spanish inquisition

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    I have been working like crazy doing construction. Too tired when I get home and too busy on the weekends. This weekend I am taking the engine out to get built up by a guy in Buffalo.

Wiring will be finished on the 4th of October, so expect a running finished moped on that weekend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X