X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pineapplegti
    replied
    Here is my ped..

Polini kit.. oko 24 .. mlm pipe.. 3 shoe kickstart springs..hpi cdi igniton..55plus

Leave a comment:

• e30nub
    replied
    Find everything at mopedarmy.com

Here's my Magnum

Last edited by e30nub; 04-10-2013, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 5Toes
    replied
    puke

but more like a soft u sound

Leave a comment:

• evandael
    replied
    is this pronounced 'puke', 'pook', 'pooch', or 'putch'?

i really hope it's the first one.

Leave a comment:

• GillesBigCowboy
    replied
    I've been trying to convince my 14 yr old boy that he needs a moped, but he's not interested. Truth is, I want one! I am partial to Motobecane look.

Leave a comment:

• CabbE30
    replied
    I have a moped project too, for a 78 Batavus. It tops out at 30mph tho. Cool to see other moped projects on r3v

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Stripped the bike down and made a list of things. Did the points, just need to wait for the paint to dry on a few pieces.

Leave a comment:

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    Sweet MoPed. if your not getting spark, clean the points on the ignition. Since it's been sitting, it's probably corroded. I almost bought myself a Tomos a few months back, Sweet little thing, looks like a shrunken cafe racer.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    hey, cool.

the shop i get parts for my Derbi from has lots of Puch bits too. good guys.

The largest stock of original and aftermarket moped parts for Puch mopeds in the USA including Freespirit, Swinger, Pinto, Magnum, Maxi, Cobra, Dart, Newport, Nostalgia, Series B, Murray, and more!

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    One of my roundie 2002s with the PUCH.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny View Post
    I'll try to meet up with Jason this weekend about the honda hobbit... His is pretty damn rusty so I'll go next level hipster with rat rod moped?
    You really need to snag it! Would be fun to be badasses together lol. My first trip is to drive to your house.

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
    Probably just needs fresh gas, carb cleaned and the points unstuck.

Good place for parts
    https://www.treatland.tv/puch-moped-...how=500&page=1
    Thanks for the link, I noticed that place pops up when you search PUCH. And that is what he said is wrong with it. Just needs the points adjusted. Best part was that the PO left the tank empty. It is pretty damn clean inside.

Biggest issues are the switches, they are brittle and the throttle cable are kinda stuck. Good thing the switches can be replaced, the aftermarket is very good for them.

Leave a comment:

• Threehz
    replied
    So wicked, never seen one before.

Leave a comment:

• 10Toes
    replied
    Probably just needs fresh gas, carb cleaned and the points unstuck.

Good place for parts
    The largest stock of original and aftermarket moped parts for Puch mopeds in the USA including Freespirit, Swinger, Pinto, Magnum, Maxi, Cobra, Dart, Newport, Nostalgia, Series B, Murray, and more!

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    I'll try to meet up with Jason this weekend about the honda hobbit... His is pretty damn rusty so I'll go next level hipster with rat rod moped?

Leave a comment:

• dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Mopeds are like...

Looks like a fun project.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X