Look What BMW USA Gave me.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Hey, that is really freakin' cool.

    Can I get a linkie-poo to the video that got all the attention?

    Congrats!

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • GillesBigCowboy
    replied
    Nice prize.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Congrats. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    That's awesome. Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eta power
    replied
    Holy shit, good on you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Redfox
    replied
    Originally posted by long tall eta
    actually my present wife and i are forever in love. now the first one, well thats quite a different story.
    It's bad enough I already loathe children. Don't make me fear marriage also ;P

    Leave a comment:


  • long tall eta
    replied
    Originally posted by Redfox
    Ouch. Is this what I have to look forward to with marriage?
    Poor married bastards on here..
    actually my present wife and i are forever in love. now the first one, well thats quite a different story.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redfox
    replied
    Originally posted by long tall eta
    you need a bag? take my old lady.
    Ouch. Is this what I have to look forward to with marriage?
    Poor married bastards on here..

    Leave a comment:


  • long tall eta
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    [Stupid valley voice] Do you mean like, a 528? [/Stupid valley voice]

    Congrats on the bag. I guess since you said don't like cars in the video, they figured they'd send you a bag, everyone likes bags.
    you need a bag? take my old lady.

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    I would rather them send me a cool rare car part, something small of course. Maybe like new floormats or something haha
    I was hoping they send me a a New 135i. lol Then take it to Pawn stars and have them give me $15k for it ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    [Stupid valley voice] Do you mean like, a 528? [/Stupid valley voice]

    Congrats on the bag. I guess since you said don't like cars in the video, they figured they'd send you a bag, everyone likes bags.
    I would rather them send me a cool rare car part, something small of course. Maybe like new floormats or something haha

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Whenever I call BMW usa to get some information on parts or a check up and say Its a 1988 they hang up....
    [Stupid valley voice] Do you mean like, a 528? [/Stupid valley voice]

    Congrats on the bag. I guess since you said don't like cars in the video, they figured they'd send you a bag, everyone likes bags.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Whenever I call BMW usa to get some information on parts or a check up and say Its a 1988 they hang up....

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    I think thats really cool they do that. Shows they still have some love for those that appreciate the old stuff..
    when I was a kid I contacted BMW about letters of compliance to import an e30 325is from Canada. They sent me a little swag as well, (that's right kids it used to be a real word) I was impressed.

    Good marketing on their behalf, just another thing that strengthened the brand for me, contributing factor to me still buying bimmers years later

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    feel da luuuv feeel daaa luuuuuvvv

    congrats! and thanks again for reppin our community well!

    Leave a comment:

Working...