Roommate dilemma

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nick_S
    replied
    Originally posted by nqphoto
    Seriously you really should be careful with this. What's the last time dude probably got laid? He finally found some vajayjay, so who knows how he'll react when you get between him and some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

    Something to think about.
    lol true...I'm a lot stronger

    Originally posted by evandael
    eiffel tower, engage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by evandael
    eiffel tower, engage.
    Most interesting solution by far.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    eiffel tower, engage.

    Leave a comment:


  • nqphoto
    replied
    Originally posted by myinfernalbmw
    Hermit videogame nerd is reasonable up until you start fucking with his waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles (trim) supply. I hope he stays reasonable. I've seen the contrary though.
    Seriously you really should be careful with this. What's the last time dude probably got laid? He finally found some vajayjay, so who knows how he'll react when you get between him and some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

    Something to think about.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    1. Make paste using Lily of the Valley.
    2. Put inside a Hunt's Snack Pack pudding snack using a syringe on the bottom of the container.
    3. ????
    4. Profit.
    Interesting

    Originally posted by emerson.
    this is why I dont have roommates lol.
    I wish I could afford this place on my own but I can't and none of my other friends are in need of a place right now.

    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    Wait until they are not home, then take all their stuff to the dump. Claim it must have been a thief that got in when they left the door open.

    When they ask why your shit wasn't stolen, slap them in the face.
    I like the way you think

    Originally posted by e30saam
    Suck your roommates dick, that'll show him.
    I don't like the way you think.

    I'm going to confront him this weekend about it. He has even told me in a conversation about her finding a place he doesn't want to live with her right away...so I'm not sure what is going, lol. Either way, I have a feeling it's not going to be to big of deal for him but I can see her feeling like I'm being a dick to her. Oh well, not my gf.

    Leave a comment:


  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Hermit videogame nerd is reasonable up until you start fucking with his waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles (trim) supply. I hope he stays reasonable. I've seen the contrary though.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by einhander
    yawn
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    What everyone else said, basically. You're in a good position, OP as you're the only person on the lease so you have power over situations like this, if need be.

    Leave a comment:


  • stefennn
    replied
    Yeah, be reasonable but show him you mean business. You give an inch and people take a mile its human nature. Just confront him in a casual manner and tell him how you feel towards the whole situation, he seems like a reasonable guy and should take your thoughts into consideration.

    Leave a comment:


  • keeler
    replied
    You should sit BOTH of them down and have a talk. Explain to her that if she's gonna be there all day and makes messes then the least she can do is clean the pad. Do the dishes, maybe some laundry, dust the counters etc. Also explain to them that you don't want strangers coming into the house without prior knowledge. Lastly you need to decide an ultimatum. Explain to him that you're not comfortable living with 2 others people. She needs to find a job and move out within X time period or your roommate will have to move out. Be reasonable and attempt to provide support and help with any concerns or issues they have but stand your ground. If you continue to allow them to live how they are then they will continue to do so. Sometimes it's easier if you write all of this down prior to having the conversation so you don't forget important things. Good luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    yawn

    Leave a comment:


  • e30saam
    replied
    Suck your roommates dick, that'll show him.



    No, but seriously though, like everyone else said, talk to your roommate, not your roommates GF. If your roommate still wants to live with you, he probably will listen, and tell the girl to find somewhere else to live, especially since the lease is in your name.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    Sigh, I have had every kind of roomate drama. Unfortunately you gotta speak up to him and lay it all out there. If he's a rational guy, should be able to work it out. Whatever you do dont try to talk to the GF. Women are irrational crazy people, and will usually make situations worse in these kind of scenarios.
    Fucking this. The dude seems like a good guy and could be reasoned with, but hunny seems like she's taking him for a ride and he doesn't have the balls or the leverage in the relationship to say anything to her. You need to consistently, rationally and logically let him know, how things are isn't cool and that something's gotta change. Your name is on everything too, maybe casually throw that in there.

    Just throwing in a disclaimer that not all women are irrational balls of feminine fury, but this girl from your description sounds like she is not the type to apply logic and empathy to others, especially when they disagree with her.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Wait until they are not home, then take all their stuff to the dump. Claim it must have been a thief that got in when they left the door open.

    When they ask why your shit wasn't stolen, slap them in the face.

    Leave a comment:


  • emerson.
    replied
    this is why I dont have roommates lol.
    I would talk to just the roommate about her getting a job and her own place. 2 weeks or so pass then bring it up to the both of them being a bit more serious about it, let 2 more weeks pass and if still no change she needs to either start paying some rent (if you even want her staying there) or hit the road. if the roommate doesnt like that he can go with her

    Leave a comment:

Working...