• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30saam
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
    None here watches petrolicious?
    Whatcha talking about Willis? I love Petrolicious. The I DriveNew York video was great! I'm jelly of the guy with the beautiful Alfa GTV6.

Leave a comment:

• e30 gangsta
    replied
    None here watches petrolicious?

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    You gotta love the TC by Maserati, with such sleek lines, engineered for dependability, power and performance! The 550 amp battery provides dependable starts year-round, and does not require the addition of water by the owner. The corrosion protection is second to none! The Mitsubishi built 3.0 V6 leaves nothing on the table! The Ultradrive Getrag transmission provides crisp shifting and the aluminum heads provide excellent airflow. This is not a car to be missed, or overlooked when seeking the best in front wheel drive snow devouring.

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    Up next on Summer Car in a Winter Environment Farbin blasts through a bog using a 1992 LeBaron GTC. I hope he brought his waders!

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK View Post
    We could have a segment titled Farbin Kaiber on Cars. It would be just like Chris Harris on Cars, except with a giant white dude with a California accent reviewing jalopies.
    Do you think I could do a Summer Car in a Winter Environment segment series where I tour the Northern US driving vehicles designed for a much more balmy region. Giant me, in a convertible three sizes too small, with the top down, with a Lindberg style bomber pilot leather helmet and goggle combo. I can imagine the viewership.
    Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 10-03-2013, 05:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nsquared97
    replied
    Love the /Drive channel, Big Muscle, Tuned and Chris Harris are my favorite segments.

Leave a comment:

• deutschman
    replied
    I love watching Big Muscle and AMMO NYC and CHRIS HARRIS. Tuned is good some times but the host just seams like a HUGE tool with those dumb glasses.

Leave a comment:

• Sea Aych
    replied
    Love /Drive, especially Chris Harris' eps.
    Also like the profiles they do on the channel Petrolicious Co. . Totally different feel than the others too.

Leave a comment:

• AwakenNoMore
    replied
    Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
    I recommend "Roadkill" and "Hot Rod Unlimited" on the motortrend channel, funny stuff. It's more of a Top Gear feel to some of their episodes when they go on road trips and such, as well as motor swaps on "Summit Racings" parking lot etc..
    Roadkill is a great show. That episode where they crushed the Prius with the tank was awesome. Always wanted to do that.

Leave a comment:

• e30saam
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
    I like it. I haven't been watching religously, but I really like Mike's show because he and his guests come off as big car geeks that appreciate shitty cars for what they are and Leo Parente's show as he really knows his shit about racing and isn't judgy/preachy about what he prefers.
    +1 I love After /drive. I also liked that Jalopnik interview with Rutledge Wood.

Leave a comment:

• AwakenNoMore
    replied
    Love this web series been watching them a lot lately.

Leave a comment:

• e30saam
    replied
    Love /DrIve, FLD, and I'm addicted to the Smoking Tire Podcast. (Listening to it while I'm typing this).

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    I'm subscribed to the Drive channel. They put out some really good stuff, and I especially love Chris Harris On Cars, partly because he owns a e28 M5, e30 M3, and e30 rally car. I like Big Muscle, too. It makes me wish I could afford to get into classic American cars from the 40s-60s, such cool designs back then. The factory tours of Astin Martin, Classic Porsche are also really cool. Overall it's a great channel. Another great channel I'm subscribed to is EVO.

I like the idea for a /R3v channel. Let's do it.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Don't forget, the presumed executive producer of the channel races an E30 in Chump Car.

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    hope that his daughter doesn't wreck that nice car.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X