Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xat1cZ
    replied
    I recommend "Roadkill" and "Hot Rod Unlimited" on the motortrend channel, funny stuff. It's more of a Top Gear feel to some of their episodes when they go on road trips and such, as well as motor swaps on "Summit Racings" parking lot etc..

Leave a comment:

• Roysneon
    replied
    I like it. I haven't been watching religously, but I really like Mike's show because he and his guests come off as big car geeks that appreciate shitty cars for what they are and Leo Parente's show as he really knows his shit about racing and isn't judgy/preachy about what he prefers.

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK View Post
    I feel like R3v could have a similar channel, /R3v.

We could have E30 vs. that. It'd be an unrehearsed, unscripted BS session about why we love E30s, why we hate them, and how they compare to new, similar-performing cars. We'd rustle up guests like z31maniac and DEV0 E30. I'm sure we could easily fill 15 minutes talking about E30 318i vs....

Ford Fiesta.

We could have a segment titled Farbin Kaiber on Cars. It would be just like Chris Harris on Cars, except with a giant white dude with a California accent reviewing jalopies.

Only if I get to host Stancefags vs Driftards.

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    I feel like R3v could have a similar channel, /R3v.

We could have E30 vs. that. It'd be an unrehearsed, unscripted BS session about why we love E30s, why we hate them, and how they compare to new, similar-performing cars. We'd rustle up guests like z31maniac and DEV0 E30. I'm sure we could easily fill 15 minutes talking about E30 318i vs....

Ford Fiesta.

We could have a segment titled Farbin Kaiber on Cars. It would be just like Chris Harris on Cars, except with a giant white dude with a California accent reviewing jalopies.

/Big Muscle would, of course, be hosted by blunt.

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    I like it when Mike leads a discussion of car dudes nerding out about whatever topic, like in the BRZ vs. that segments.

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by TFJR View Post
    I subscribe to the Drive network & watch every video, weekly, religiously. I love all of it, from Big Muscle, Driven, Drive Clean, Tuned, Chris Harris On Cars etc. I've even got a tee. Mike Spinelli & Chris Harris really hit it home for me; simply put its automotive journalism at its very best.

Top Gear could learn a lot from how simply Chris Harris reviews cars. Here's my favorite recent vid they uploaded a couple of weeks ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MDTc...9B84BD346EEEFA
    What bugs me about Spinelli is that he never gets his facts straight half the damn time. I feel as if I could be on the show and do a better job.

I have been watching Matt Farah a lot lately, and while he's a dick and is always plugging his ads he has a good personality for the career.

Leave a comment:

• TFJR
    replied
    I subscribe to the Drive network & watch every video, weekly, religiously. I love all of it, from Big Muscle, Driven, Drive Clean, Tuned, Chris Harris On Cars etc. I've even got a tee. Mike Spinelli & Chris Harris really hit it home for me; simply put its automotive journalism at its very best.

Top Gear could learn a lot from how simply Chris Harris reviews cars. Here's my favorite recent vid they uploaded a couple of weeks ago

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    That 'Vette is a knockout. I'm not a red car fan, but other than that....

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    started a topic /Drive

/Drive

And Big Muscle in particular. Who else keeps up with these blokes? I've been out of the muscle car phase for quite some time now, but the C2 Stingray was one of my first loves of the classic car. Honestly this video, and every other Big Muscle show I watch makes me want a muscle car.

This in particular is just amazing. Love just about everything about the car.

Working...
X