No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Toyota SUV/truck thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST1Gy never mind on the dibs on wheels Found these on Clist last night down here in AZ got them for 200 bucks all in

IMG_7110 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      ST1Gy never mind on the dibs on wheels Found these on Clist last night down here in AZ got them for 200 bucks all in
      Never particularly liked the Tacoma wheels. Good deal on those though!

Comment

Yeah I could not pass them up, by the time I sell off the TMPS sensors, and my current set of skins down here, and order tires I should just about break even more or less.

I test fit them today with stock taco rubber and the 265/65 looks like mini truck rubber on my rig compared to what it has on it... Lost a solid 2in of body height as the difference in tire height is about 4 in over all.

I am going to try a Cooper ST Maxx in 255/85-17 to stick with the 33" pizza cutter, but just want to get off a out and out Mud for a while, as where we live really how much mud is there to get into??? I dont see big mud holes very often and 99% have a solid rock bottom that an aggressive AT tire will bite on better anyway.
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

So I have an idea: 85 pickup 4x4 with a 2JZ.

Possible? Realistic? Just throwing ideas around. Wanna know yalls thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

^ it's been done. my fave is a 3rd gen pickup with a 1UZ-FE

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

OFFICIAL: Toyota SUV/truck thread

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
              ^ it's been done. my fave is a 3rd gen pickup with a 1UZ-FE

I know it has, the question is how long would I be in the poorhouse to have it done?

Edit: I would be doing the swap, not having a shop do it. So there's no confusion there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by flyboyx
              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
              Originally posted by Northern
              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Cool to see other Toyota trucks in here.

'01 Tacoma here. Just an SR5 4WD V6 5speed on ome springs and 5100's.

1987 325es - Turbo Build - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=379110
                1988 320i Touring

Comment

Hey does anyone have a parts truck with a 22re or a junk 22re sitting around they can pull a part off of for me?
                  I need the black cover off of the front of the AAV valve. If I cant find some one with one to spare, Ill have to buy an entire AAV valve for anywhere from $70-200! Wish Toyota had a parts program like BMW :(
                  Anyways picture of part. All I need is the black cover on the front.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

My totaled 4runner being pulled away. The engine will be put into the 1st gen.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1452553142924.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	7181693

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

^ That's crazy. I know that's just a bunch of mechanical dials but when I had my toyota truck it spoke to me. I saw the car's personality through that green luminescent aura and those dials let me know how happy the truck was. Fill up your tank!

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Steve o 77 View Post
                          Cool to see other Toyota trucks in here.

'01 Tacoma here. Just an SR5 4WD V6 5speed on ome springs and 5100's.
                          Tacoma world?
                          I swear ive seen that username on there.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            My totaled 4runner being pulled away. The engine will be put into the 1st gen.

good looking 1st gen duder!

here's a few of mine this past winter

:p

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                              good looking 1st gen duder!

here's a few of mine this past winter

:p

I'm headed out this weekend to look at a first gen. I think it would be a lot of fun. I wouldn't mind a truck I could beat on a little more.

Comment

I think that LX is still on CL down here if you want me to go check it out

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X