No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Toyota SUV/truck thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking myself for not replacing that steering rack last year. Gotta drop some coin on the 4runner here soon, and add 2 new tires to the list. Chewed up the fronts big time while the rears have very little wear. The list is now 2 tires, rack, outer tie rods, and add a P/S pump to boot.

I guess the silver lining is that now my P/S pump is making noise, I don't have to worry about it throwing metal bits into a new rack. Been putting it off because I want to go OEM on everything.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Did this yesterday.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Well, I'm off 09-19-18 to 09-30-18 next year, so if you guys end up hitting the trails during that time period I'm in. Otherwise I'm going to plan on going myself and hoping I don't get stuck somewhere without phone reception :D
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Finally got my new plate bumper on.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
            In for the ST1G and friends meet in Idaho

This is what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post

Finally got my new plate bumper on.
              Looks rad. Who made it?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Got my rear springs and shocks installed. Gave me just over an inch of lift, which is perfect for now.

And that Lexus life

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                  Got my rear springs and shocks installed. Gave me just over an inch of lift, which is perfect for now.

And that Lexus life
                  Looks nice, I like the rims. Is that a prefacelift X5 in the driveway?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                    Looks nice, I like the rims. Is that a prefacelift X5 in the driveway?
                    That would be a 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE

Comment

Guess I have X5s on the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        Looks rad. Who made it?
                        Relentless is local to me so he is my go to for all my bolt on bumper stuff.

Ive seen you on taco world, your 1st gen is looking wicked

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
                          Relentless is local to me so he is my go to for all my bolt on bumper stuff.

Ive seen you on taco world, your 1st gen is looking wicked
                          Ahh nice. I wanna replace my current bumper with a Relentless (or maybe ARB) one when the time is right. I'm not a fan of the tube bumpers anymore

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I also got out and enjoyed the Taco today ;D

Comment

Well, that was fun while it lasted. Had my first at fault accident in 16 years of driving.

Rear ended a guy, who hit the next car in front. 45mph zone, doing about 35, minor traffic. Real bad glare and I didn't realize the guy in front of me was stopped until it was too late. Without going into too much detail, I acknowledged fault since I rear ended him. Cop didn't write me any tickets, and said it's a very common occurrence on that stretch at that time of the day.

Truck still runs, needs all the body panels up front, pull the supports, radiator, headlights, ect. Going to park it and hunt for a parts truck.

Fuck.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                Well, that was fun while it lasted. Had my first at fault accident in 16 years of driving.

Rear ended a guy, who hit the next car in front. 45mph zone, doing about 35, minor traffic. Real bad glare and I didn't realize the guy in front of me was stopped until it was too late. Without going into too much detail, I acknowledged fault since I rear ended him. Cop didn't write me any tickets, and said it's a very common occurrence on that stretch at that time of the day.

Truck still runs, needs all the body panels up front, pull the supports, radiator, headlights, ect. Going to park it and hunt for a parts truck.

Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X