• Show
Clear All

It's been awhile since posting on r3v.

This is old.

Joshua Tree with some JDM Diesel/Turbo Diesel Land Cruisers

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

^ Noice!!

If you're ever camping in or around Flag, let me know! Always looking for an excuse to spend more time in nature.
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I want one with a 1HDt in it but with the driver position on the correct side .........
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Killer photo! Thats gonna be me and the dog this summer, mark my words.
          -Peter
          '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
          '91 318is slicktop project
          '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
          '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
            ^ Noice!!

If you're ever camping in or around Flag, let me know! Always looking for an excuse to spend more time in nature.
            Gonna be up there again for Overland Expo. With the 100 with a few overland tidbits attached.

Need to get out and camp more before it gets too hot. I haven't gone as much in the last few months like I had wished.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            I want one with a 1HDt in it but with the driver position on the correct side .........
            We are going to start doing half-cuts. I can get you a 1hdt to put in your 80 so it's on the correct not (right) side. I want to do that with an 80 I have sitting. I'll send you an email when we get closer. (PM me yours)

Originally posted by Habla View Post
            Killer photo! Thats gonna be me and the dog this summer, mark my words.
            Thanks! Me too! I'll have a rtt soon, so I'll be able to let the dogs sleep in the 100 series (in kennels), and my girl and I above in the tent.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Picked up a my 2000 with 200k. West coast grandpa truck all it's life. Look at that frame! Sadly it's tan inside, but the leer makes up for it. V8 4wd. Pretty happy!
              -Peter
              '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
              '00 Tundra

Comment

Congrats!
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Woot!

Thanks for the input, y'all!
                  -Peter
                  '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                  '00 Tundra

Comment

If anyone is looking for parts let me know. Going to take my 97 4runner to the scrap heap soon.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

What do you guys think of this? Good buy? Asking $3,300

89 Toyota pick 4x4 extremely clean well taken care of 2nd owner 5 speed extend cab runs amazing .. just fixed the bed has zero rust and minimal rust here and there surface rust nothing to get excited about .. (frame is solid and in great shape ) has 207xxx it is inspected till 11/18 and will also pass emissions test if needs .. this is my second vehicle I don't use it as much and have different plans .. just seeing if someone is interested if not no big deal .. feel free to ask questions and thanks for looking

Comment

Was this your ad?? The listing has since been deleted...

Price seems okay, would have to take a look at the rust and the rust repairs.
                        1989 325ix
                        1992 325ic 770A
                        2002 M3

Comment

Not mine, I’ve been thinking about getting one as a haul vehicle. I currently have an f150 but it may need rust repair in a year or two.

Comment

Where can a man get a reasonably priced diesel SUV/truck here in the states? Interested in it for the economy, not the torque so all those silly 7.3L fords are out of my scope

Current thought is an om617 swapped yota since there seems to be the most support/parts for that here but idk. Someone school me on some diesel/trail running tech
                            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

^

you cant, swaps cost money and diesel is Icky in the us. You have 5 options, GMT400 2/4 door Yukon/Tahoe or burb with a 6.5, and Excursion with a 7.3 or 6.0, Jeep Liberty with some varriant of an OM in it that was plagued with problems or a Current Gen Grand Cherokee or Liberty with some Italian build marine diesel in it. Or the even more expensive option import a Diesel Powered Yota......
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Shoot. Well thats good to know. Time to do some more digging. Thanks
                                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                                X