No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Toyota SUV/truck thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find a 08 CRD grand Cherokee. I actually just bought one recently. Unlike the liberty and the new GC, 07-08 Got a Mercedes om642, which is a proven engine used in quite a few vehicles.

I'm getting 22 mixed, 26 highway with mine. I say try to find an 08 because it got a LOT of modern updates compared to the 07. It's equipped with most of the features you find today.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^

Good to know I didnt know the GC's ever got an OM variant, I thought they didnt start to offer those until after the Fiat thing and started to source them from Italy
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Recently traded my 3rd gen Tacoma for a 5th gen T4R.
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by Simon S
        When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
          Love the 4runner, wish they weren't so expensive or I'd have picked one up 2 years ago instead of my truck!
          2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Tahoe|Yosemite

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
              Why the switch? The t4r was my preferred vehicle, but the price difference was a little more than I could stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                Love the 4runner, wish they weren't so expensive or I'd have picked one up 2 years ago instead of my truck!
                95+ % Landcruiser Prado chassis is a big reason for the cost, you want a good build quality that costs more especially now a-days
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

that 4runner trd pro is like 70k lol

i love them to death but 70k is pretty rich
                  06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

$57k OTD where I am in Canada, and msrp is about 10k less south of the border. Where are you getting 70 from? You're about about well spec'd Corolla off price wise.

Comment

Originally posted by mariano_is_my_hero View Post
                      that 4runner trd pro is like 70k lol

i love them to death but 70k is pretty rich
                      WTF whom ever is paying 70k for a off the line TRD pro send them my way, I have water front property in New Mexico I want to sell........

MSRP for a TRD Pro is about 43.5k Just slightly less than a full option Limited. My local yota store sells them for about 41.5 give or take almost every week. With about 2-5k off the sticker for Limiteds and SR5s.....

Yes I have heard of some dealers tacking on a demand charge of 5-10k over sticker but 30k over MSRP is OVER THE TOP...... For 70k I would just pony up the extra 7 grand and get a 200 at that point.......

William Pitt-

Comment

Thirded. 70K? I have been eyeballing the TRD Pro Tundra for a while now. Even supercharged, with tons of extras, do I start getting close to 70k OTD.
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

even with Los Angeles markup I find that hard to believe..
                          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Maybe if it was kitted in one of the rare colors but yeah. Not that much.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              WTF whom ever is paying 70k for a off the line TRD pro send them my way, I have water front property in New Mexico I want to sell........

MSRP for a TRD Pro is about 43.5k Just slightly less than a full option Limited. My local yota store sells them for about 41.5 give or take almost every week. With about 2-5k off the sticker for Limiteds and SR5s.....

Yes I have heard of some dealers tacking on a demand charge of 5-10k over sticker but 30k over MSRP is OVER THE TOP...... For 70k I would just pony up the extra 7 grand and get a 200 at that point.......
                              Agreed that $70k is outrageous, but when I was looking at vehicles in '16 the TRDs around here were going for something close to $48k with absolutely no options. I didn't see any fully loaded ones, but I'd guess they'd all be in the $52-55k range.
                              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

It is finished, I have done it, my pain and torture is over.

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X