Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      With a 1uz? Yes.:p
      Haha, I'll keep my already lighter than a new Mustang LS400 with a 1uz already installed.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
        Haha, I'll keep my already lighter than a new Mustang LS400 with a 1uz already installed.
        I have flirted with the idea of putting a 1uz in my 4runner. I will probably go 5.3 Chevy when that day comes though.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Looks like I might be purchasing an FJ60 for about $600 bucks....

Fairly mint, has engine issues. I'm kind of freaking out.

Comment

^

On that note I am casually looking for a locked, 1FZ, FJ80 for a light build, for use as back country toy.....
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Nice, my dad had an fj80 when I was growing up.

I'm pretty stoked if this deal goes through. I've wanted an fj60 forever.

Comment

Saw this the other day.. talk about perfect

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Here's a decent entry 80 with lockers, expect to spend $1500 on fr axle svc ($800), $700 on misc. You could have one for under $5500

My spare one I sold this smoker for $7500 (it's unchanged, lockers are wore out)

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

I'm gonna throw it out there. WTB a second gen 4runner w/records in New England. No rust (plz).

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Welp gone and done it.... Wifey is not pissed but not pleased.... Showed up on about 2 hours form where I am working and a few emails and trip to the bank and a bit of driving on my sunday off.... a 97 FZJ80 with 182k Very clean and very little rust in general especially for a NE truck Factory lockers CDL and 7 pin mod done most heavy maintenance done (though will have to pay someone to do a front axle service before I take it home) no peeling clear, and everything works. the winch has to go (harbor freight unit) though will be a great toy to go exploring with I think

poached form the sellers F/S add though its sans roof rack now
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Nice score!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Thanks not bad for just shy of 6k

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Thanks not bad for just shy of 6k
                            Considering that's a twelve thousand dollar truck here in San Diego, you done good.
                            Last edited by marshallnoise; 07-12-2015, 06:51 PM.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

yeah its got a little surface rust going on under it and a few very little spots here and there and under 1 drivers side door and 1 pass side door

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                yeah its got a little surface rust going on under it and a few very little spots here and there and under 1 drivers side door and 1 pass side door
                                Any clear coat left on the white? Mine is gone.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X