Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrsleeve
    replied
    Trail premium my friend, all though lacking the awd case, and air conditioned seats, is a very good setup. Only reason I we got the limited was for the awd case for the wife, and we did not get the 3rd row. If it was my primary unit, I would have got the trail and still put the foxes or icon extended travel on it
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-06-2018, 02:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    That's what I was told, although it felt completely different. Doesn't help that the limited turned into more of a mall crawler with extra seats for my non-existent friends or kids to sit in either, and that's what 90% of available ones seem to be. They should've been offered how you set yours up.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    ^
    Nice truck, on the t4r compao, iirc they are dam near isentical on paper in size and both share the same chassis with the prado 150

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    New vs. old

Was contemplating another t4r, but couldn't get over how much bigger it felt than the 4th gen, and significantly more expensive.

Leave a comment:

• marshallnoise
    replied
    I finished up my engine swap and got it into my friends hands just before Christmas. I am going to miss it in some ways, but the full size Bronco awaits!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X