Namm 2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Das Delfin
    replied
    ^ I'm so waiting for the forum vote on a lefty model. Def putting up coin for that shiz

    Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph
    Brian you should come play with my band sometime haha
    I saw your facebook stuff! What kind of music are you guys playing?

    Leave a comment:


  • CarsonE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Das Delfin
    I've always wanted to go to namm but never had a justifiable reason! If Chapman Guitars was there I would want to go..
    1,615 likes, 40 comments - Rob Chapman (@rob_chappers) on Instagram: "Caption this \m/ #chapmanguitars #thenammshow #namm2016 stand 2991 Hall D"

    Chapman has a booth. Which I even, was unaware of.

    Leave a comment:


  • 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Das Delfin
    I've always wanted to go to namm but never had a justifiable reason! If Chapman Guitars was there I would want to go..
    Brian you should come play with my band sometime haha

    Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • CarsonE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Das Delfin
    I've always wanted to go to namm but never had a justifiable reason! If Chapman Guitars was there I would want to go..
    Chapman is the biggest, not in stores brand ever. I want a blue satin ghost fret really bad. I'm most looking forward to Zakk Wylde's stuff though. Those audio master's should sound insane and the black Odin looks so mean!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Das Delfin
    replied
    I've always wanted to go to namm but never had a justifiable reason! If Chapman Guitars was there I would want to go..

    Leave a comment:


  • CarsonE30
    started a topic Namm 2016

    Namm 2016

    What's up r3v! It's a long shot but I wonder if I'll be seeing any other r3vvers at the NAMM show in Anaheim in a week? I'll be going under a double badge which is weird but I'm a Soultone cymbals artist and a guest of a merchant because of one my friends locally :devil: Let me know if/where you'll be and I'll swing by!
Working...