X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JasonC
    replied
    Well I have had a few.

My first car was a 70 Dodge Dart Swinger. 318 4bbl, headers, 360 heads, small cam, 727 with 3.23 rear.

Sr. year I got a 66 Dodge Coronet 500. original 383 4bbl car. Had a 383 in it with a mild cam, headers, and 3.55 rear

Then after high school I got a 67 Coronet 400. Original 383 4bbl 4 speed car. Never finished it..

The Coronet above I sold to get a 68 Plymouth GTX. 440 automatic car that was bare bones in the option department. No pictures of it.

Soon afterwards I got this 67 Coronet R/T 440 automatic car

I traded the R/T for this 62 Impala SS. Original 327 glide car. But had a ZZ4 crate engine with the glide when I got it.

Sold the Impala to buy another Mopar. Got a 72 Dodge Demon 340. At the same time I also bought a 70 AMC AMX. The Dakota was my daily

I sold the Demon and bought a truck but sometime down the line I bought this 67 Coronet Deluxe from my buddy. It was his first car. Had a blown up 273 in it. I put a 360 with a Six Pack in it.

later on I got another 70 Swinger, this one had a built 360 and was mini tubbed.

Sold the dart and got a 67 Coronet 500, 383 4bbl automatic (no pictures)

Got rid of the Coronet and picked up a 72 Vega, Been a drag car since the mid 70's

Then I started moving into more modern muscle 80's+

85 GN

96 Firbird Formula

and later a 96 Firebird Firehawk

I currently own a 65 Chevrolet Corvair. had it for almost 8 years now. But it's more of a classic car and not really muscle..

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    Not mine, but my dad's, who is the original owner. It's an R/T with a Hemi swapped in. 4 speed. Hasn't moved in 8 years sadly.

Leave a comment:

• QUKBMER
    replied
    Well i guess i will start this as a Owner thread then. ;)
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 04-08-2016, 04:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    I started one years ago, but it was a picture thread not ones that you own or owned.

Leave a comment:

• QUKBMER
    started a topic Muscle Car thread

Muscle Car thread

Don't know if there is / was a thread started for this topic. But i have seen several e30 owners on here with American Muscle. I have a 1972 El Camino w/355 sbc Dart 180cc heads-edlebrock rpm intake w/ holley 750 dp-all forged internals MSD igntion system w/2 step / th400 trans manual valve body 3000 stall converter B&M pro stick / custom built - balanced driveshaft / 12 bolt 4:11 posi has drag springs w/calvert 9 way adjustable rear shocks-does 12.3 @110 mph at best in the quarter +other goodies. Sold my track car 1990 e30 caged 325i to buy this ! Lets see what you have !!!
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 04-08-2016, 04:38 PM.
Working...
X