People with tattoos please chime in

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    fuck man.....I cant believe you were in L.A. and you didnt let me know. poop!!

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    shit I should have pm'd you last week. I was in Hollywood EVERY night drinking! Well same bar every night, but we coulda talked shop..... last trip to LA before moving back east too. Crappy.

    OH, and I always wanted to be a tattoo artist, specializing in asian characters or other foreign writing. I'd make sure that everyone who came in requesting something like "peace, harmony and love" went home with "I'm a fudgepacker, I like it in the ass".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Oh and by the way if you are planning on providing a service to people.... I wouldn't do that shit. Not only would you get your ass kicked (most raw jocks love the crap you're talking about) but you may end up getting sued. I doubt you have the talent or patience to tatoo anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • kyla325is
    replied


    everyone has their own reason for getting inked... some drunk and stupid. me, the only rebellious thing i have ever done that i hold no regrets for. with many people it's hard to explain to others who don't know you personally... mine is one of those.

    -Kyla

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied


    thats the rear. :)

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    OH, and I always wanted to be a tattoo artist, specializing in asian characters or other foreign writing. I'd make sure that everyone who came in requesting something like "peace, harmony and love" went home with "I'm a fudgepacker, I like it in the ass".
    rofl I bet thats what all the shirts and stuff say, funny crap.

    I fully agree w/ everything bret has said :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied

    Thats the front...... Julie (my first love) is on my passenger side breast haha)

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    actually its the girl on her knees giving the other devil girl a tail job.

    regardless, its been 7 years or so, I don't really forget it, but I have to be real careful to not let my shirt ride up at the country club, or company outings, not let it be visible. My g/f has a seven year old, and I don't make it visible. Honestly it was probably something I wouldn't do again, but I dont regret it, and if it becomes an issue in my life when I decide to be a swimsuit model, hopefully tattoo removal will be a lot easier than it is now. at the time circa 1999, everyone I knew had tribals and chinese characters. Those annoyed me and I was feeling cocky. Most people I know get tattoos on a whim, sitting for six hours was less of a whim than a youthful boast of ego. Dunno, to each his own. My advise however would be start with something small and live with it for a couple years. Then move up. I originally wanted a half sleeve of the lords of acid voodoo-u cd cover. I am glad I didn't do that.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    So what in your opinion is a good reason to get a tatoo?
    When my kids ask me, I will answer truthfully just as I would with any questions they ask.
    I shouldn't have to hide my past from my children.... I trust they will be intelligent enough to understand and appreciate art. When my kids ask me questions pertaining to certian art or photographs they see while growing up I will answer them in the same fashion. If the child asks "Why does that person have a girl licking another girl's vagina on their arm?" I will most certianly not say "because they were stupid and made bad decisions." But I guess that's just how I want to raise my kids.
    Kind of like telling them "there will be people who will make fun of your choices as you grow older.... ignore them or question their motives..... they have no bearing on what you do or how you live your life."
    Last edited by delatlanta1281; 09-11-2006, 06:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    I applaud you for being an individual. But don't come down on others because they want to be different.
    If that's directed at me, I'm not coming down on anyone- I'm all for freedom of expression and freedom of speech and freedom to make an idiot out of yourself. I PERSONALLY think that alot of people who get tattoos are going to REALLY regret getting them one day, and alot of people are getting them for what I PERSONALLY consider to be stupid and/or shitty reasons.

    And I'd really like to hear what you'd say to your young kids if they were to ask the question I posted above.


    OH, and I always wanted to be a tattoo artist, specializing in asian characters or other foreign writing. I'd make sure that everyone who came in requesting something like "peace, harmony and love" went home with "I'm a fudgepacker, I like it in the ass".
    Last edited by Rigmaster; 09-11-2006, 05:58 PM. Reason: daojxklnxwiqqdiowe

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim Flat4
    ^ Perfect example of why I haven't settled on a design yet. I want it to mean something and I don't want to look at it in ten years and say, "What the fuck was I thinking?"
    Thats my idea. I've wanted a tattoo for over a year but I want it to mean something to me. Not just something retarded. Like when I have a kid, the day they can write their name I want them to write their name on a piece of paper. I will then take that to the tattoo guy and have him tattoo that exactly on me somewhere just sord of as a memory of my child.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    my neighborhood will always be my neighborhood, so Im not trippin. I thin its the tribal bands and when people go into a parlor without knowing what hey want and pick shit off the wall that is gay. But whatever.

    Mariano
    Fast forward 10 or 20 years from now when your young son or daughter asks: "Daddy, why is that lady on your arm licking that other lady's vagina???"
    I applaud you for being an individual. But don't come down on others because they want to be different.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    my neighborhood will always be my neighborhood, so Im not trippin. I thin its the tribal bands and when people go into a parlor without knowing what hey want and pick shit off the wall that is gay. But whatever.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim Flat4
    replied
    ^ Perfect example of why I haven't settled on a design yet. I want it to mean something and I don't want to look at it in ten years and say, "What the fuck was I thinking?"

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by browntown
    delatlanta, is it a coop girl? I got two: <SNIP> My man did some 3d shading and some white horns, and some more sinister eyes, but who's looking at the eyes.


    Fast forward 10 or 20 years from now when your young son or daughter asks: "Daddy, why is that lady on your arm licking that other lady's vagina???"



    Nice.


    Or, maybe you just won't have any kids......think about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    I've got a tattoo of a butt on my butt.


    For the most part- Tattoo's are for idiots. I love seeing people with trendy tatts, just knowing how much they are going to hate them in a couple of years or less.




    EAD if you don't like it.
    you're right.

    Leave a comment:

Working...