People with tattoos please chime in

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • browntown
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim Flat4
    .. I think it's tacky.
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    ... a pin-up devil girl on one arm
    delatlanta, is it a coop girl? I got two: IF YOU'RE NOT AT WORK YOU CAN CLICK HERE FOR A DETAILED VIEW of the original picture. My man did some 3d shading and some white horns, and some more sinister eyes, but who's looking at the eyes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by browntown; 09-11-2006, 04:57 PM. Reason: picture

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    I've got a tattoo of a butt on my butt.


    For the most part- Tattoo's are for idiots. I love seeing people with trendy tatts, just knowing how much they are going to hate them in a couple of years or less.




    EAD if you don't like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • rede30
    replied
    I have elmer fudd on my ass. Its rabbit season bitches.
    Oh and it reminds me of how much of a dumb ass i am.

    Leave a comment:


  • hugh jass
    replied
    i have a mom tattoo on my right shoulder. its a simple heart with an arrow through it with 'mom' written in a banner

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I have 7. Mostly gang stuff on my stomach, shoulders, chest, and back and one of my beloved soccer team in Argentina.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • kencopperwheat
    replied
    I have "compassion" in tibetan on my left pectoral.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    I have three... a pin-up devil girl on one arm, a big spitfire head on the other and the word ride under it. They were all done by the same artist, the ride and spitfire remind me of my life before it got complicated, and what I did while I was living it. The pin-up was done because I liked it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim Flat4
    started a topic People with tattoos please chime in

    People with tattoos please chime in

    What do you have and what does it mean to you? Pictures are welcome but be prepared for comments on them all. The reason I ask is because I've been designing my first tattoo (a chest piece) for quite a while and I keep tossing it because I loose interest in the design or I think it's tacky. I guess you could say I'm looking for more ideas or inspiration.
Working...