Originally posted by tom d View Post
    just ask Jack Kevorkian!
    From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
    Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      assisted suicide is illegal in the usa.
      Not in Oregon and Washington. Physician-assisted suicide is legal in both states.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I think I'm getting this model kit for Christmas. It would look so awesome in my new living room. I haven't built a model since I was a kid. But I think it would look awesome as a nice little show piece in a room. It's like 3 or 4 feet long. This guy added little people, and some LED's. So freaking cool. I was really into the Titanic when it was discovered back in the day.

IMG]

Last edited by george graves; 11-25-2011, 12:42 AM.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by tom d View Post
          just ask Jack Kevorkian!
          He wasn't assisting. He was actually euthanizing patients.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I think i had that kit. It's like 3.5" long maybe? Made by Minicraft.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Yep! That's it. 3.5' (feet) long - not inches. Did you finish it?

Comment

yes feet not inches lol (3am here and i'm awake buy mind isnt haha) . But i didnt finish it all the way. I didnt put on any of the strings on it.Other then that, it would of been done. But i did wire it for lights and drilled out alot of the windows in it. I got the model when i was 13 or 14. I have no idea where it went to though. I think it got lost when i moved. For as old as the kit is, it's not to bad on details.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                  yes feet not inches lol (3am here and i'm awake buy mind isnt haha) . But i didnt finish it all the way. I didnt put on any of the strings on it. but i did wire it for lights and drilled out alot of the windows in it. i got the model when i was 13 or 14. I have no idea where it went to though. I think it got lost when i moved. For as old as the kit is, it's not to bad on details.
                  Apparently - when it first came out some the small details were wrong. They went back and revised the kit and added a few things like the railing and some smaller staircases. Still. It's impressive just by it's size. I've never seen anything like it.

Comment

You'll like it. I remember opening it up and thinking what did i get myself into!

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

holy SHIT that is an intense model

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Bitches LOVE the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by A Sucked Orange View Post
                          That dog always gets me

Is that forza?

Forza 3 to be exact, im still too cheap to get 4 haha

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                            I think I'm getting this model kit for Christmas. It would look so awesome in my new living room. I haven't built a model since I was a kid. But I think it would look awesome as a nice little show piece in a room. It's like 3 or 4 feet long. This guy added little people, and some LED's. So freaking cool. I was really into the Titanic when it was discovered back in the day.

That is awesome. Do you have a view of the Sound from your house George?

Comment

IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

Hey george does it break in half and fall on the floor when the cat bumps into it???
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X