This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lumbergh17 View Post
    This close enough? :D My dad's 1967 L89 Vette. Goodwood Green, Saddle Interior. The Ed Cole Car. 1 of 16. He sold it when I was a little over one year old. You bet he regrets it.

My mom on the other hand still has her 1967 427 (I think its a 400hp car not the 435?) in yellow (Sunfire Yellow?). She/ her brother are the original owners. It's pretty awesome riding with your mom in her original car and watching her run through the gears.
    very close but i'd like a roadster and sidepipes! Very nice car though :D

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
      [ATTACH]49531[/ATTACH]
      whaaa? How long have you had your car?

or did you use some gay app like instagram to make look like that.
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

Comment

Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

That's probably the most mud that X5 has ever seen.

Comment

maybe. you dont know though :/

not sure how i feel about this

Comment

I.... kind of... like it.

Fuck. Someone shoot me.

Comment

If the tires weren't stretched, poking out, and cambered so much it'd be cool (real fender flares....no cute little ity bity ones)....oh right, stance.

Comment

Riddle me this, why buy M3 and "ride slow"?
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
                      If the tires stretch.... blah blah wahh camber poke blah blah wahhh (real fender flares....no cute little ity bity ones)
                      Just a fyi, those are factory e46 m3 flares.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

^meh, they're still small little things. If you're going to run wheels like that, get fender flares that can cover those wheels while using appropriately sized tires....I don't know if that makes sense, but it does to me so fuck whatever.

@ Holland RIDES LOW/RIDE SLOW. Can't blame you for seeing slow first though, since that's how the owner drives that car...unless it has air suspension, which would be all the more....perfect.

Edit; huge pic, but good movie so I'm not hunting for another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
                          ^meh, they're still small little things. If you're going to run wheels like that, get fender flares that can cover those wheels while using appropriately sized tires....I don't know if that makes sense, but it does to me so fuck whatever.

That would obviously defeat the look he was going for, wouldn't it?

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elonzoooo View Post
                              wut da fuck!?!?!!?
                              Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                              #BANDISNIGGA
                              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                              Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

the russians were the first to try everything.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X