X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how the hell is that intolerant
    ________
    30 rock dicussion
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Using someones unfourtunate events in life as humor. Parody, satire, or, otherwise.

Everything you do is an offense to someone, somewhere. Try throwing up a peace sign at a Russian... Or is it the O.K. (thumb-index circle) thing? Or scraching the roof of your mouth with your thumb...

Comment

ooh devil's advocate. Can I tuch ur PP?

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Using someones unfourtunate events in life as humor. Parody, satire, or, otherwise.

Like I said - no one cares as long as it isn't their feelings. It happens here all the time though.

This is just like when the chef left southpark because they made a joke about scientology - eventhough he didn't give a flying fuck when they bashed christianity, ect.

Either way - I removed the damn picture. UofM - you should remove it too so everyone can dry their tears.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

so your saying the daily show or colbert report are intolerant as well? theres a line and psloan crossed it. none of those shows would even think of making a mockery of that picture
            ________
            Marijuana Strains

Comment

Your line.

Comment

Your line.
                Thank you for understanding the main picture, Farbin.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

a line in our society. do you think people wouldn't be outraged if colbert put that picture up in a joke on his show? he would have people lining up to shank him.
                  ________
                  Ford aerospace history

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
                    a line in our society. do you think people wouldn't be outraged if colbert put that picture up in a joke on his show? he would have people lining up to shank him.
                    The same could be said for a hand full of things posted on r3v - but I don't see you crying about those. So like farbin said - it crossed YOUR line.

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
                      A line YOUR "reality" requires in society.

And, He would have "Amendments".

Comment

When the FCC controls the internet, and can fine me $200,000.00 for showing my exposed nipple, then we can talk.

Comment

When the FCC controls the internet, and can fine me $200,000.00 for showing my exposed nipple, then we can talk.
                          lol

Comment

So why did he decide to post it after someone who is from the Marines posted something?

I'm not in the Marines, but it was a blatant attack at Franco90. Yes there are things that are posted that are much worse, but when you make it obvious you're trying to get a reaction from someone who would take serious offense, then thats just being a huge fucking douchebag.

Enough of this shit, I'm not feeding you trolls anymore.
                            Reminiscing...

Comment

im not crying about anything. im saying your a disgusting person for thinking thats funny.
                              please bring up the other pics so i can cry about those.

what the hell are you talking about amendments? and my reality is reality. you put a picture up of that nationally and 98% of the people who see it are gonna be angered by it. dont give me this "you create your own reality" bullshit cause it doesnt go that way.
                              ________
                              Glass Weed Pipe
                              Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Any kid at his father's funeral, be it an Iraqi insurgent or a US Marine, with a caption, owned, is offensive.

Again, it is not necessarily the picture itself that is offensive (and it was to my standards), but it was timed RIGHT after someone who psloan knew was a Marine. That is what clearly makes it a troll post.

Originally posted by whysimon
                                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Working...
                                X