Clear All

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post

2011 328 hommage concept:
    I've always loved this concept!

Comment

bugs bunny
      AWD > RWD

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

^OMG that is soo true! My GFs E30 is a pit!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So true!! Haha

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
              No, that's backwards. I can speak to this with real-life, everyday experience. As a cable installer, I'm in anywhere from 5-10 people's houses everyday, in just about every room in their house.

Women/girls are fucking SLOBS. To the worst degree imaginable. Yes, there are men's/boy's rooms that are a mess, this is expected. Women's/girl's rooms are 9 times out of 10 a fucking disaster. This is generally more the case with teenage girls and single young women, but it's the truth. Ask anyone who has an occupation that puts them in random people's homes on a regular basis.

Besides, that's a woman's room. Why would a man's room have a box of pots and pans in it?

Comment

I can at least say on the behalf of cars it is mostly true.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                  No, that's backwards. I can speak to this with real-life, everyday experience. As a cable installer, I'm in anywhere from 5-10 people's houses everyday, in just about every room in their house.

Women/girls are fucking SLOBS. To the worst degree imaginable. Yes, there are men's/boy's rooms that are a mess, this is expected. Women's/girl's rooms are 9 times out of 10 a fucking disaster. This is generally more the case with teenage girls and single young women, but it's the truth. Ask anyone who has an occupation that puts them in random people's homes on a regular basis.

I concur

source: ex-girlfriends. Complete slobs in their cars and rooms
                  Last edited by imsotyerred; 01-05-2012, 07:54 PM.
                  BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                    I can at least say on the behalf of cars it is mostly true.
                    Agreed. My wife's car is a perfect example.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Besides, that's a woman's room. Why would a man's room have a box of pots and pans in it?
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

I wonder how many sig quotes that is for me now... :D

Comment

The car thing is dead on. Worked at a garage for a year, at about 5+ cars a day. Cars driven by women were always garbage dumps.
                            My Feedback

Comment

They were a lame present from mom. Never made it to the kitchen or trash can. ;)

sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I wonder how many sig quotes that is for me now... :D
                                Why not...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                                X