Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    why?

the thread is called, "this is pictures." not, "this is pictures only with english captions." he is allowed to post whatever the fuck he wants.

if you cant read it, move the fuck on and stop getting your panties in a bunch.

rules:
    Because the vast majority of people on here dont read Spanish. If someone wants to post in Spanish, then they can start their own Spanish thread. Yes "this is Pictures" , but many pictures are kinda meaningless if you dont understand the words that accompany the pictures. If your fine with it then great. I think its rude and annoying.

Btw, My panties arent in a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by nomansfriend View Post
      I think its rude and annoying.

Your vagina is definitely sandy though

Here, in english:

Comment

In for Sig smack to vaginal sand
        Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

I just skip over his posts, no offense...they're just meaningless to me. Literally.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I gotta agree I love dom but the posts that I can't read are kind of lame. If it's one picture so be it, but 20 of them in a row kinda kill my woody.

This is an English speaking forum.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

why?

the thread is called, "this is pictures." not, "this is pictures only with english captions." he is allowed to post whatever the fuck he wants.

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
              Why should he stop posting pictures that are in his native language? If you do not approve maybe you should quit bitching and leave the thread

Comment

Because the vast majority of people on here dont read Spanish. If someone wants to post in Spanish, then they can start their own Spanish thread. Yes "this is Pictures" , but many pictures are kinda meaningless if you dont understand the words that accompany the pictures. If your fine with it then great. I think its rude and annoying.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-04-08 at 10.55.45 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	7141084

Comment

oh noes. everyone is not catering to my exact needs. what will i ever do?

AWD > RWD

Comment

Kershaw, I don't own a cat, making your post meaningless to me. You should gtfo.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

oh noes. everyone is not catering to my exact needs. what will i ever do?

Never fear. I will be your internet white knight.

Comment

I could give a rats ass about the posts in spanish. I speak Spanish 'okay-ish' and i dont mind them as a way to help me better my skills. Plus, I am amused by a photo of some absurd shit and a caption that makes no sense to me. Spanish posters, keep on doing your thing.

Spanish haters:

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

just think top gun is a better movie when i can understand it. now obviously some images are funny regardless but whatever.

Comment

I think I don't need to read the caption to understand that a fat kid in a speedo would be considered 'funny'
                            -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by A Sucked Orange View Post
                              Never fear. I will be your internet white knight.
                              if you could chart my position between white knight and troll, it'd be skewed towards trolling.

happy to see i got so many responses out of you though.

im posting this without captions, so that all the single language speakers may enjoy them.

AWD > RWD

Comment

why?

This.

Well.....
                                Originally posted by Tvan View Post
                                Here are the rules:

1. One image per post.

2. No text response!, only pictures.

3. No re-posts. (this includes quoting previously posted pictures)

4. No animated GIFs.

This is generally meant to be a funny pictures thread, however it is open to ------- read this nomansfriend------> anything (please don't spam NWS). All I ask is that you obey the rules (I reserve the right to change them if needed); I don't want to have to ask anyone to delete their contribution.

I encourage the use of omegaupload.com as an image hosting service, it is free and reliable.
                                Unbunch the panties, get the sand out, and move the fuck on.

Also, rules...

Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                                #BANDISNIGGA
                                Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                                Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                                X