No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^that's pretty funny, even though the memes are getting tired.

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
      You think? haha
      Yeah, I have not been home since xmass (that was 5 or 6 days, and really have not been home since last Oct.), and she has bought and sold a few since then. So I dont really know how many we have atm. I know mine is still there and her mare that she has had since it was foaled. Other than that I have no idea.

On the rural note

Crops are green, Tractors are RED

Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        there is NOTHING cheap about owning one these things. We have 4 I think.....
        Are you always like this

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Like what ???
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

Looks like someone wasn't taking care of the grain dust buildup.

Comment

yeah it happens all the time. Where I grew up, the neighbors had one that was less than a month old go up the day after my Bday running wheat.

Well this is a quick way to burn 300k

William Pitt-

Comment

Fell off the trailer?

Comment

Not sure but that would be on the top of my guess list

And this is a very bad day
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-28-2012, 06:04 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Not sure but that would be on the top of my guess list

And this is a very bad day
                      That brings a whole new meaning to "I buried my cat today..." Most impressive. Good luck digging that one out.

It reminds me of when a co worker burried not one but two Kubota farm ATVs. He got the first one buried to its frame so he went and got the other one to pull the first one out. He buried that one to its frame as well. He then went and got a Gradal, and was on his way to getting that one stuck as well, until the Director of Facilities happened to see the mess unfolding. He stepped in and extended the arm of the Gradal out and pulled the first and the second Kubotas out with one pull. I couldn't believe how much mud was packed into the Kubotas. It was impressive.

Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

^
                        I watched an excavator sink outta site, never to been seen again in less than 10 mins, in a peat bog a while back. Stupid Operator catted off the mats and down it went.

You should see how much West Virgina real estate we stole and relocated to Ohio (where we were staying) last winter, packed into Polaris Ranger 800s. It was a near daily 10 dollar trip too the quarter car wash every day just to keep the dam things moving under their own power. More than once we had to have them drug back to the road by a excavator or a D8 as those were the only on things that could move after it would rain. It was a shitty winter.

William Pitt-

Comment

trolling on facebook is so easy for me. christ.
                          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                          (Daily Driver)
                          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                          KW V2 Coilovers
                          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

Fell off the trailer?
                            Hydraulic failure caused the loader to drop.

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post

trolling on facebook is so easy for me. christ.
                              oh hey i live in gilbert, small world

Comment

more heavy machinery pics plz. that stuff used to fascinate me when i was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X