Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

oh my...
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

5lug to 4lug adapters?
        I smell another car fad. :)

Comment

The car is 4x110, so... No.

But I think 4lug to 3lug adapters for e30's to run Smart wheels kinda has a stance-y ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
            Holy fucking what the fuck. Are those yours?? Post more pictures NOW. Particularly of the 911!!
            jol (jizz out loud)
            Exactly... moar 911 please... fucking tits!
            sigpic

Comment

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

Real.
                That would be awesome if it were real. But, at the same time, why do people do awesome builds like that to make drift cars? I mean, I know why, but it would be nice to see someone do something crazy like that for the car to be a track monster, not a drift monster. Just my two cents.

As per rules.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
                  That would be awesome if it were real. But, at the same time, why do people do awesome builds like that to make drift cars? I mean, I know why, but it would be nice to see someone do something crazy like that for the car to be a track monster, not a drift monster. Just my two cents.
                  I agree. I think it's because of two things: Drifting is the fashionable thing right now, and building a track monster takes much more in-depth knowledge of vehicle dynamics than drifting. It's one thing to break tires loose, it's another thing entirely to keep them at the edge.
                  1991 318i SOLD
                  2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris
                    He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

Comment

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2
                      Attached Files
                      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Comment

People that are big on car audio make me laugh.
                          I don't see how sitting in such a small space and deafening yourself with loud music is fun.
                          But props for using what looks to be MDPC sleeving.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                              I don't see how sitting in such a small space and deafening yourself with loud music is fun.
                              If this was reddit I'd downvote you.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                                x1000000000000000
                                With a good exhaust and engine work, you don't need a stereo. When I had my Cobra, best sounding v8 I've ever heard IMHO, I NEVER, and I mean NEVER had my stereo on while driving it.
                                Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                                This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X